Saturday 27th April 2024: Ā kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

šŸ”“āšŖļø Come on you Reds!Ā āšŖļøšŸ”“

The Sportscene Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First time i've watched it all season, and what a load of pish it is!

Ā 

Glad we were on first thoughĀ  :thumbsup:

Ā 

Seriously is that all you can say about tonight's "highlights"?, glad we were on first? Ohh, and don't forget yourĀ  :thumbsup: , what jacket you were wearing and how close to where Bougherra got sent offĀ you were ::)

Ā 

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Ā 

Mulgrew's card will be rescinded, whoopee dooo!. We still had to play the huns at Ibrox for 73mins (+ injury time) without him.

Ā 

Bougherra's sending off evened things up?! WTF?! ... the huns had been bleating on radio phone-in's all previous week re tims player's studs up challenges, but when it wis one of their own he didnae mean it/momentum took him into Langfield's heid/he's nae like that so it's nae a red card?! GTF!

Ā 

Of course we had the whitewash bluewash by the (weegie) media. I admit to purchasing the hun and the daily ranger today, but unfortunately left at work so can't quote directly what JC said; but it put me in an even more crabbit mood! Traitor said along lines of huns playing better when went down to 10 men. Patronising cu_nt Ā :hammer:

Seriously is that all you can say about tonight's "highlights"?, glad we were on first? Ohh, and don't forget yourĀ  :thumbsup: , what jacket you were wearing and how close to where Bougherra got sent offĀ you were ::)

Ā 

Pretty much, what else is there to say?

Ā 

Having had to wait 2 whole days I got 4 minutes of highlights, which i'd already watched on the internet.

Ā 

What happened to post match interviews with managers/players?

Ā 

What happened to the panel who discussed incidents?

Ā 

Nope, instead got Billy Dodds saying "Nah, I don't think either red card should stand"

Ā 

Now the Hibs game....

Ā 

Total pish, I was pretty excited to see my jacket on TV though.

Nope, instead got Billy (jug eared hun cunt) Dodds saying "Nah, I don't think either red card should stand"

Ā 

How anyone could say Buggerer's red card wasn't merited is beyond me. Had he made that challenge, straight legged, studs up in the middle of the park it would be described as a "leg breaker". Unbelievable.

How anyone could say Buggerer's red card wasn't merited is beyond me. Had he made that challenge, straight legged, studs up in the middle of the park it would be described as a "leg breaker". Unbelievable.

Ā 

Of course you can, he's an OF player therefore exempt logic and consequence. How can you forget this ;)

Ā 

You're forgetting that after sliding in studs up, he is looking right at Langfield while hooking his leg round into his head. Utter scum.

• 7 years later...