Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Steven Hun Pressley

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7808874.stm

Inverness have offered him a contract. Stumbling block may be money. Can't help thinking we need another defender. Pressley who's been around alot of clubs and has a decent amount of experience might be something the Dons should consider.

Don't get me wrong though, I hate the Hun/Jambo/Tim cunt but surely an ex Hun/Jambo/Tim cunt is better than some twat from Holland?

Inverness have offered him a contract. Stumbling block may be money. Can't help thinking we need another defender. Pressley who's been around alot of clubs and has a decent amount of experience might be something the Dons should consider.

Don't get me wrong though, I hate the Hun/Jambo/Tim cunt but surely an ex Hun/Jambo/Tim cunt is better than some twat from Holland?

He was fucking dreadful at the end of his Celtic stint, they even opted to play Balde instead of him!  He is way, way past his best. It's a no thanks from me.

think we could do far worse, even if hes shit him self, hes always been a class organiser....lets remember he managed to sneak andy webster into the scotland team with him...

could be exactly what diamond needs!

Willie Miller was always a  class organiser on the pitch, why not put him in?

think we could do far worse, even if hes shit him self, hes always been a class organiser....lets remember he managed to sneak andy webster into the scotland team with him...

could be exactly what diamond needs!

Old age does that I guess...

Money wouldn't be a problem as he's gone on record as saying that he'll play for nothing just to get a club in the SPL.

I'd take him even if his legs are fucked.

He's got a good footballing brain, he's captain material, good in the air, his experience and organisation would help develop Zander and Andy C (which would be invaluable) and he's a talker.  All of which we don't have at the moment.

Let's face it, you don't need to be quick at the back when you can draw fowls the way he can.

I just don't know where Seve would fit into the equation though as the midfield seems settled?