Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

aberdeen picture

i had a look on there website but i couldnt find it but i remembered someone did post a link to it.

I think the link was onto the club shop. I also remember they had ran out and were waiting to get more in, may be worth just calling the shop and asking if they have any. That is the one thing about the club shop is that the wifies that are there are friendly and helpful.

When out of stock items are asked about, they're "I don't know" bad.

Staff at the stadium shoppie are good though  :thumbsup:

The club shops have also run out of mugs before xmas  >:D

Mugs were always a favourite stocking filler when i was a wee laddie, although maybe it's all xbox and wii these days.

Difficult thing to do - for you and I - to anticipate the stock requirements for an Aberdeen-based shop selling AFC merchandise.

Shouldn't be difficult for them, though. There was a club shoppie in Bridge street when I was a loon. Idiots.

And sell the rejection, you fat middle-aged cow. (I'm guessing they are fat and middle-aged. Sex starved too, I'd wager). Politeness costs nothing.

Then again, they probably hate themselves so it is no surprise they hate their jobs and hate the punters. Bin the bitches, I say.

Ye might be right - I'm away oot on the pull!

That may be an exercise in futility.

Their retail-assistant scepticism and general self-loathing may mean that the sex starvation has been inadvertently cultivated by their own poor outlooks.

Brad Pitt could walk in there, try his lines and get telt  "Hemmin. Tak a run n jump. Far div ye think ye are, ye poofy chocolate".

Note: I would naturally need to do some retail-diction-research in order to find authenticity, but you get my Montgomery Clift.