Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

New DVD

Anybody else going to invest in the new 1998-2008 SPL DVD the club has made?

Bought it last week, a lot better than I expected.  There are a few games I'd forgotten about thrown in.

The best part is the bonus dvd of the Copenhagen match, that's the first time i'd watched it on tv.  Brought back some great memories, the atmosphere that night was electric.

Does it have all our European matches from last year on it Ally?  Would think they`d include at least the Bayern game at Pittodrie.  The 6-5 thriller at Well is supposed to be on it too eh?  I`m seen on the BBC Scotland highlights package of that night just as the camera swings round to our end following Andy Dow`s opener.  Can tell it`s me as I have a distinct way of clapping due to my left hand.

There are no European games on it apart from the bonus dvd which has the Copenhagen match.

The 6-5 game v Motherwell is on it as are the 3-2 matches against both the Old Firm.

Guest swaddon

I've watched it. Some great games, some great goals. I've still to watch the Copenhagen game, though, I might watch it on the anniversary.

Mark Perry's goal against Celtic from 1998 was a belter, I forgot how good it was.

I've watched it. Some great games, some great goals. I've still to watch the Copenhagen game, though, I might watch it on the anniversary.

Mark Perry's goal against Celtic from 1998 was a belter, I forgot how good it was.

That game is etched on my memory, watched it in hostile territory with a hun mate, who was just back from a job in Cuba.

Montecristo cigars whipped out at FT. ;D:thumbsup:

Does it have all our European matches from last year on it Ally?  Would think they`d include at least the Bayern game at Pittodrie.  The 6-5 thriller at Well is supposed to be on it too eh?  I`m seen on the BBC Scotland highlights package of that night just as the camera swings round to our end following Andy Dow`s opener.  Can tell it`s me as I have a distinct way of clapping due to my left hand.

:-\ Do we really need these details to be prized into every post.

:doh:? ;)

Guest swaddon

Positively moist over the excitment of settling down and watching it! ;D

Does it have the 1-2 game against Celtic when Zdrillic scored? Just seen his celebration was on the cover.

All the wins over Celtic in the last ten years in the league are on there.

Must admit there's been some crackin matches over the past decade. A few that spring to mind:

Copenhagen at Pittodrie

Bayern at Pittodrie

Both legs of the Hertha tie

3-2 win over the Huns about 3 years ago

3-2 win over the Tims at Pittodrie with Hignett running the show and Mark Perry scoring a screamer from 188 yards out

Must admit there's been some crackin matches over the past decade. A few that spring to mind:

Copenhagen at Pittodrie

Bayern at Pittodrie

Both legs of the Hertha tie

3-2 win over the Huns about 3 years ago

3-2 win over the Tims at Pittodrie with Hignett running the show and Mark Perry scoring a screamer from 188 yards out

Don't say that!

That averages out at a crackin' match every 2 seasons  :(

That's just not enough in my eyes!!

Guest swaddon

Pittodrie - The goal when the Hib's keeper came up for the corner... then Zero caught them on the break and ran towards their goal, then started running to the side before the ball was in the net - boooooootiful  ;D

I know. Most players would have walloped it into the net, but Zero just ran off to celebrate. Lucky for him that the defender didn't get to it first.