Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Alex Miller: Dons were wrong to let me go

I remember being on holiday in Greece the summer before the start of his first full season as it were, and we bumped into some Hibs lads. They were pissing themselves at how we'd taken on Alex Miller. They said that in over 500 matches for them, he only managed to win 95.  Not sure how accurate those figures are, but they are indicative of how much of a fucking abortion of a manager the prick is. He's the only manager we've had that when he was appointed I felt like crying.  At least with Porterfield and Skovdahl I didn't have a fucking scooby who they were!

My brother had a meeting with a Hibs fan at the time Miller became our manager. After business was concluded they talked football. The Hibee leaned forwad and commented 'you'se are FUCKED'.

Dodds for Winters and 750K... CUNT.

Here's what a proper interview would sound like...

"So Alex, you left Aberdeen under a cloud, after some questionable deals, including the dodds/winters transfer, but hit success at Liverpool, winning all manner of titles as Rafa Benitez's right hand gimp, a position the players helped you into. What was your reward from the footballing gods?"

'I got to go to J-League football'

Right enough big man - you really lucked out - What a step up from Aberdeen.

My brother had a meeting with a Hibs fan at the time Miller became our manager. After business was concluded they talked football. The Hibee leaned forwad and commented 'you'se are FUCKED'.

Dodds for Winters and 750K... CUNT.

That wouldn't have been soo bad, it was Dodds+750k = Winters  ???

Along with the Dodds transfer was there not a story that we could have had Graham Kavanagh instead of Pepper, but Miller chose Pepper.  :o

I couldn't believe we didn't sign Kavanagh. He was Stoke City's best player at the time, and this when they were in the then 1st division (what is now the Championship). Kavanagh basically put out a "come and get me" plea to the Dons. And we go and unveil Pepper as our new midfield general!

:hammer: