Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

New strip

Guest At The Border Guy

Guest At The Border Guy

Up on afc.co.uk now.  Looks pretty smart!  Will pass judgement on the 3rd kit when i see a few more pictures of it.

Guest At The Border Guy

Wasn't a fan of this season's one.  Was alright, but not worth £40 - Looked like a Matalan polo shirt with tipp-ex on the front.  Plus that two-tone thing made it look like there was a crease down the middle.

Bring back the 2004-2005 one!

Guest AberdeenSamuel

Our first strip ever (1903/04) was black and gold and we got the nickname the wasps because of it.  Lets hope they not trying to bring it back!!!

Our first strip ever (1903/04) was black and gold and we got the nickname the wasps because of it.  Lets hope they not trying to bring it back!!!

Hate to tell you mate, but we've had a Black&Gold away strip twice in the past seven years! I quite like it, being honest. I've never really been a big fan of the all white strips. Too many chances for blue to be incorporated, hehe.

Guest AberdeenSamuel

Isnt this strip though our third choice strip?  I think we are keeping the away strip as some teams keep the same one for 2years

Guest Donslegend

Both are awesome getting two of each, as for the current ones, i'd rather wipe my hoop with them as they are cack!  The 3rd strip is quality and a good change from the norm that we get, loving it, well done the designer  8)

• 14 years later...
9 hours ago, Chris Frae Killie said:

Love the strip this year. Excited to see the away strip. I was sent this and whoever did this mock up got the home one spot on. So fingers crossed the away is like this. I like the navy trim on the home top and socks.

Screenshot_20210610-005932_WhatsApp.jpg

Hope you are right with the away shirt Chris, like the look of that.  Similar to one of the Abtrust? ones back in the 90s.

• 1 month later...