Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Most hated English footballer

Kowalski
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost see what Rocket is saying. I've always been very anti-racist and I don't think it's acceptable but at the same time if I was Anton I would've tried to use it to psyche myself up. I've never been racially abused (unless you count "Dutch cunt") but I have had the piss taken out of me whilst playing football. Twats trying to nutmeg me the whole time. For the rest of that game they're a fucking target. And whilst there's no ref in 5 a side matches and so easy to bin people because they deserve it I would concede that it's harder to get away with it in a match with so many cameras and prying eyes such as in the EPL.

I understand Anton's desire to have the untouchable Terry hammered for this. 

The word "black" is not a racist term on its own but when used in connection with a slur then he's clearly singling Ferdinand's colour out.  He could have just called him "a knob end" (or whatever it was) without mentioning the colour of his skin.

Terry = scum.  I see the polis are looking into it!  :thumbsup:

Wow. I started a post but abandoned it for reason that I didn't think the majority of you would appreciate it and it would almost certainly have been misinterpreted and have led to a futile and childish spat between me and persons unknown (or predictably so in one case).

I've never done that before.

You cunts had better man the fuck up to allow me to speak with the freedom of expression that the NE is famous for.

At the Battle of Bervie in 1703, the Rammy of Old Rayne in 1706 and more famously the Massacre at Midmar in 1705, good men died for this right. Terry is white trash and a grade A cunt. This is the equal of what he said of Anton but the minute you involve pigmentation of a darker hue, it all goes pear-shaped.

Cunts. The fucking lot of em.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It'll be interesting to see if Ferdinand will shake hands with Terry this weekend.

But, fuck's sake:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16759691.stm

Police are investigating after a "malicious communication" - reportedly containing a bullet - was sent to Queens Park Rangers' training ground.

The Met would not reveal the letter's contents or the intended recipient.

The Fulham Chronicle says the bullet was sent in a letter addressed to QPR defender Anton Ferdinand.

According to tonights standard, Fernandes failed in convincing him to shake terrys tweets. Should add a bit of spice to the fixture anyway...

Disapponted Fernandes and the FA tried to do this.  It's an entirely personal choice if Ferdinand does this, not his clubs or the association; I'd imagine very few people would wish to shake the hand of someone who has abused them in such a way especially in a face saving exercise (from the club's standpoint at least) .  Second case this season of clubs not understanding the seriousness of these issues and believeing pr comes first. Desperate.

Terry is a detestable cunt and should be treated as such at all times.