Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Hearts release an extra 600 tickets for saturday

http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/clubNewsDetail/0,,10284~1426672,00.html

we are delighted to reveal that Hearts are to issue another 600 tickets to Dons fans ahead of Saturday's Tynecastle blockbuster (kick-off 3pm).

The Red Army has afforded Jimmy Calderwood's men superb backing over the last few years, not least in Gorgie where a fantastic atmosphere is assured at the Clydesdale Bank's Best Away Ground for 2007-08.

With less than 200 tickets left from the Pittodrie Ticket Office, Hearts will sell the extra tickets direct to Aberdeen supporters from today.

These tickets are in the away section of the Roseburn Stand and are priced at £21 for adults and £14 for concessions (U18s, students with a full time photo matriculation card, and O65s)*.

Hearts marketing manager Lawrence Broadie told RedWeb, "Aberdeen at Tynecastle is one of the big games in the season, because the teams are usually so closely matched.

"The Red Army is one of the best travelling supports in the UK, and we really hope that they play their part by giving Aberdeen the best possible backing.

"The Hearts fans have also been terrific this season and that's what it is all about - creating a brilliant atmosphere for what should be a terrific contest.

"Our key message is that these extra 600 seats for Aberdeen fans are the final tickets we can allocate so we'd encourage supporters not to delay in booking tickets from our Customer Services team!"

There are two ways to book Aberdeen section tickets for Saturday:

- Call 0871 663 1874, option 1, then option 8 (customer enquiries)

- Visit the Heart of Midlothian Ticket Centre

The Heart of Midlothian Ticket Centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm and on Matchday from 9.30am until 2pm.

*Booking fees apply to certain transactions.

Supporters are reminded that a limited number of tickets are available from the Pittodrie Ticket Office.

Please call 01224 63 1903 for further details

Fans are advised to purchase a ticket before Saturday's game.

Exclusive Competition!

Thanks to our friends at Hearts, we also have 5 pairs of tickets for the match up for grabs!

All you have to do in correctly answer the following question:

Who scored the Dons late equaliser against Hearts on 6th May 2007 and then got sent off thanks to his proceeding celebrations?

Please send all entries to competition@afc.co.uk.

Guest Caroline B

Is it just me being paranoid or are they doing this cause they can't sell them themselves?

Whatever, the tickets are a welcome surprise to the Dons fans. Always a good atmosphere.

Hearts today confirmed that there are about 200 'away' tickets left for this weekend's Tynecastle shoot out against Aberdeen in Edinburgh.

The Dons are set to be roared on by a 2,000 strong Red Army in the capital ahead of what is an eagerly anticipated fixture in the Clydesdale Bank Premier League.

200 to go.......

I`ve only ever seen the lads win three times in 17 years at Tynecastle (twice in the last three or four seasons, the other my very first Dons game back in April 91`), yet no matter what kind of result we get it`s always a fantastic occasion.  Especially with memories like Baz`s injury time equaliser to almost guarantee us European football. 

From an Aberdeen point of view Easter Road when we were shagged 4-1 in the Scottish Cup Replay for me was one of most brilliant nights atmospheric wise I`ve ever experienced in my life.

SeeBass   

Seebass,

whilst im pleased for you that you got your hole, i cant help wonder what you were doing getting shagged at easter road while aberdeen were getting beaten 4-1 in the cup replay at tynecastle? . . .

take care,

Edinburghdon x

Think he means the Scottish Cup game a couple of years ago against Hibs... Nicholson opened the scoring then we fell to pieces... Michael Stewart (?) scored a cracking volley for them at our end. But still, I can't help wonder what he was doing getting shagged at easter road as Aberdeen were getting beaten 4-1 on the pitch.