Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

JC has two games to save his job

Not sure how accurate the above is, but it's being reported on KKK that a journalist on Radio Scotland today that.  Anyone hear this? Know anymore about it?

I'm sure it's a 100% verified fact.

I wonder what "JC has two games to save his job" actually means though? I mean, what does it actually mean? Actually? Is a win and a loss enough to be sacked? Is a draw and a loss enough to be sacked? If we get beaten 1-0 in both games despite outplaying the opposition twice, is that enough to be sacked? Or if we win both games despite playing dreadfully, is that enough to be sacked? What about beating Falkirk 1-0 then losing 4-0 to Hearts? Is that enough? How about beating Hearts 10-0 but losing 10-0 to Falkirk? Is that a sackable offence?

What a load of shite.  ::)  :dance:

I'm sure it's a 100% verified fact.

I wonder what "JC has two games to save his job" actually means though? I mean, what does it actually mean? Actually? Is a win and a loss enough to be sacked? Is a draw and a loss enough to be sacked? If we get beaten 1-0 in both games despite outplaying the opposition twice, is that enough to be sacked? Or if we win both games despite playing dreadfully, is that enough to be sacked? What about beating Falkirk 1-0 then losing 4-0 to Hearts? Is that enough? How about beating Hearts 10-0 but losing 10-0 to Falkirk? Is that a sackable offence?

What a load of shite.  ::)  :dance:

Possibly if we lose both and, god forbid, end up six points adrift?

I bet you £1000 we won't end up six points adrift after these two games.  ;D

In fact, make it a round million pounds.  :dance:

I've re-read my post a few times and still can't see where you get that I think thats what will happen. It was a response to your question "what does it actually mean?", in the form of a question. In the same way you have attempted to answer your question, with questions :-\.

Any manager, at any club would be under pressure if they went two months without any points. So the next two games would take him to the end of October, and make sense that way. However I think the borad are way to pro-Jimmy for that to have happened.

I've re-read my post a few times and still can't see where you get that I think thats what will happen. It was a response to your question "what does it actually mean?", in the form of a question. In the same way you have attempted to answer your question, with questions :-\.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Now I'm completely lost.

Think that's pretty well wide of the mark, Drew.

Might not be wording things right - I don't think the club are willing to spend to get a top flight manager and I can't think of anyone out there who'd come.

Hey on the bright side We won today so maybe all this is moot!

Might not be wording things right - I don't think the club are willing to spend to get a top flight manager and I can't think of anyone out there who'd come.

Hey on the bright side We won today so maybe all this is moot!

I keep saying that - but some people on here believe Mark McGhee is simply waiting for JC to leave....

So is Mark McGhee the only option?

Get a fucking grip man.

I really don't want to see him up at Pittodrie. One season wonder and this season has proved it so far. I don't know or care at the moment who else is out there, I still have faith in the baloon that is jimmy calderwood. At least till the end of December and I think the board will too, If things are still bad, then they will wait till the Scottish whatever it is called Cup to make their move.