Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

When will Aberdeen win a game?

Guest swaddon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest swaddon

As it seems so long since a win, when do you think Aberdeen will fill their nostrils with the sweet smell of success again? I know I've only put the next five games, but I didn't have time to put all the games until the end of the season on.

Whilst I obviously hope it is sooner rather then later, I'm not sure which one of the games you list we're likely to win, so my vote goes to the game where we get a seriously lucky break. Will settle for an o.g winner in 94th minute aff the erse of a defender if necessary.

Definitely against Falkirk.

Lovell will be waiting to show Jimmy what he can do with the ball played into his feet, McNamararararamara will have a stormer unlike he ever did for us and Budgie will probably pop up to score the winner like at the semi-final..........

Is the problem not up front?

We have scored in every game except against Inverness and United. We have lost 9 goals in 3 games.

Yes we missed a host of chances but if we keep the back door shut the goals we're scoring should be more than enough. One total fuck up and a ridiculous refereeing decision did us yesterday in a game we completely dominated and made chances in.

We have scored in every game except against Inverness and United. We have lost 9 goals in 3 games.

Yes we missed a host of chances but if we keep the back door shut the goals we're scoring should be more than enough. One total fuck up and a ridiculous refereeing decision did us yesterday in a game we completely dominated and made chances in.

In the league we have only conceded in one away game (Celtic) but at home yes we are shipping them. But our strikers lack of scoring is the bit that worries me more.

Why?

That's funny?

Funster, you are about where I was two years ago. I now dont really give a fuck what our results are, what ever happens - happens. yes I do think it is funny that 50% of people think we will beat Falkirk - look at our record this season.