Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

January 17th celtic at home 22nd my 60th 24th Rangers at home

Guest onlyjim

I live in Shetland and intend to spend the whole week in Aberdeen away from my family to see my team play.

I am so lucky 'cause my other half is a Dons nut as well and will be there with me.

She will be 60 at the end of the year,day after Christmas. (that's another season but we will still support ABERDEEN)

I was born at, not in Loch lomond and my Dad was the biggest arsehole Rangers supporter i ever met.

My Granfather bless his soul came from Peterhead and was The biggest Dons fan I ever met.

I will always stand by the Dons and believe we will overcome again.

My birthday wish is HOME WIN TWICE.

WE HAVE THE POWER!!!!!

If i could afford it i would be at every match.

You guys who live next to your team don't know how lucky you are and how much your support means to your team.

Go. 

Sing.

Shout.

Lift our team and make them feel good.

Do you get booed every time you fuck up?

I don't like the way Jimmy works all the time but he is all we have.

He's taken us to Europe and two semi's.

Bad Ref's put us 4th.

Believe.

O.K. Now i am open for slaughter.

I was looking at the fixtures not that long ago and saw that we were playing Rangers and Celtic 2 weeks in a row both at home. Why aren't the fixtures just you play 11 games then the next 11 games are the same but the other ground. I thought it was always done this way. Can anyone enlighten my as why not? 

My brother pointed out the anomaly in the SPL fixtures.  The whole thing is rigged so that the old firm play each other in equal games home and away.  If that men an extra away game for the rest of us then who cares?

That about sums it up.  Loads of changes this season to avoid old firm having massive games in lead up to international games.

I live in Shetland and intend to spend the whole week in Aberdeen away from my family to see my team play.

I am so lucky 'cause my other half is a Dons nut as well and will be there with me.

She will be 60 at the end of the year,day after Christmas. (that's another season but we will still support ABERDEEN)

I was born at, not in Loch lomond and my Dad was the biggest arsehole Rangers supporter i ever met.

My Granfather bless his soul came from Peterhead and was The biggest Dons fan I ever met.

I will always stand by the Dons and believe we will overcome again.

My birthday wish is HOME WIN TWICE.

WE HAVE THE POWER!!!!!

If i could afford it i would be at every match.

You guys who live next to your team don't know how lucky you are and how much your support means to your team.

Go. 

Sing.

Shout.

Lift our team and make them feel good.

Do you get booed every time you fuck up?

I don't like the way Jimmy works all the time but he is all we have.

He's taken us to Europe and two semi's.

Bad Ref's put us 4th.

Believe.

O.K. Now i am open for slaughter.

So do you think calderwood should get till the end of the season or would you prefer a new manager and if so who..

Guest onlyjim

I will tell you in February.

None available that we could afford.

Much like players so we have to make the best of what we have and support them the best we can.

A full Stand gives the club enough money for quality.

An empty stand gives them nothing.

I can't get there all the time but one way or another support them as much as i can financialy every year.

i will lend you my seat when i can't go and you can get in for free.  NOT