Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Minky Ayr cunts

How nice of the fucking neds down there to give the Aberdeen buses a leaving present.

The bus that runs from the ticket office and the Granite City bus escaped without damage, but a brick came through our window.

Cops took over an hour to turn up (conveniently they turned up not long after the p&j phoned them) and simply couldn't give a shit.

If minijc was sitting 1 row in front, he would have been seriously injured.

I notice there is a thread on AFC-chat about all this and when I tried to look at it, Norton Internet Security has blocked that website with a "phishing detected" warning..

Cove sheep and maxijc on the same bus - ye sure it wasn't dons fans that threw the brick?  ;D

I hope ye all piled off the bus and did the mugs  :thumbsup:

They were too busy windowlicking I heard :)

Somehow this doesn't come as a surprise to me ::)

The Hun fucks would have been out in force and indeed stated this on post elsewhere prior to the game.

The polis down here frankly wouldn't have given a shit, and probably just wanting you out of town.

On behalf of the decent folk in Ayrshire [ and yes Manc there are a few ] I can only apologise. Glad no one got hurt, just ap ity you didn't get the chance to pile out of the bus and give the fuckers what they deserved

Somehow this doesn't come as a surprise to me ::)

The Hun fucks would have been out in force and indeed stated this on post elsewhere prior to the game.

The polis down here frankly wouldn't have given a shit, and probably just wanting you out of town.

On behalf of the decent folk in Ayrshire [ and yes Manc there are a few ] I can only apologise. Glad no one got hurt, just ap ity you didn't get the chance to pile out of the bus and give the fuckers what they deserved

No doubt if we had got them, the cops would have been there in seconds and arrested us.

Will be interesting to see what the local paper's take on this is when it comes out next week. Imagine there'll will be either no mention of it, of stories of rampaging Dons fans terrorising the innocents of the Jabba estate. To be honest the whole of North Ayr is a complete and utter shithole.

He had plenty of submarine training pre-match  :thumbsup:

Wish I had to his attempt to jump the railings (he kind of rolled over them) on video.

The subs are killing me today, feel awful and canna manage to go for my suit fitting and thankfully you never caught that on camera, that's two away games two falls while jumping railing at traffic lights, atleast the good people of Motherwell stopped the car.

Also Penfold, that wasna my fault, they were wet.

Will be interesting to see what the local paper's take on this is when it comes out next week. Imagine there'll will be either no mention of it, of stories of rampaging Dons fans terrorising the innocents of the Jabba estate. To be honest the whole of North Ayr is a complete and utter shithole.

well if there is no mention of it then the Ayrshire Post will have no excuse, I contacted a reporter from the Ayrhsire Post at the scene of the incident, so they know about it, whether they report it or not is a different story. At the end of the day, it could have been Ayr fans, Tim fans, Hun fans or just some random neds out for a bit of a laugh but at the end of the day it's a pretty serious thing and as has been mentioned elsewhere among the pisstaking and joking, we were pretty lucky that someone wasn't injured. The rock off the head could have been very serious, glass in someone's eye could have messed with eyesight, etc etc. It may sound like whinging but the consequenses could have been worse than they were and it was lucky that they werent.

Last game of the season the first time we nearly got relegated and had to play in a play off 94-95 maybe?  Anyway we had just beaten falkirk 2-0 (scott thompson and steven glass)  and were on the way out of falkirk when literally a boulder comes through the window.  Thankfully it landed in an empty seat but if anyone had been there it would have been serious injury.  cops were there within 30 seconds to be fair and it turned out i was a hun that did it.  Worst part was that we were stuck in falkirk for a further 3 hours, best bit was one of the boys got absolutley hammered and fell in the river.  Ripped the piss out him all the way up the road