🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Windass never wanted to leave

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Miller is a fucking plunger" shocker?

used to be met with 'of fuck, no again' every time he appeared beside Benitez at Liverpool. Couldn't help myself but go off on a rant about how shite he was. Folk would get and move seats in the juicer at the sight of him on the tele as they knew I'd start the same outburst.

still mystified what possessed Liverpool

I think he did aye!  ;D

aye, 5-1 i think that one was.

He now runs the Thistle Bar on Maryhill Road.  He's "done it up" very cheaply, and behind the bar are pics of him and the Celtic & Huns Masters teams (with him obviously playing for the Tims Masters) together...

FACE FACTS ... YOU NEVER PLAYED FOR SELLICK!!!

And on a saturday afternoon takes advantage of free entry to firhill so all the Thistle fans can metaphorically suck his knob.

Cock.

aye, 5-1 i think that one was.

He now runs the Thistle Bar on Maryhill Road.  He's "done it up" very cheaply, and behind the bar are pics of him and the Celtic & Huns Masters teams (with him obviously playing for the Tims Masters) together...

FACE FACTS ... YOU NEVER PLAYED FOR SELLICK!!!

And on a saturday afternoon takes advantage of free entry to firhill so all the Thistle fans can metaphorically suck his knob.

Cock.

Fits the picture I was given about him.

Cock indeed.

I never forgave Aitken for binning Irvine and Booth, two players who played for the shirt at a time when we needed them the most.

He also laughed in Booth's face when he said he fancied trying continental football.  Next thing we know, he's playing for the recently crowned European Champions.

Believe he also binned McKimmie and Grant?

Guest Caroline B

Just out of Interest, has anyone read Windass's book?

I flicked through it for about 20 minutes and if he wrote that book then he was in fact a total pleb. Sensationalist rubbish written by an amateur........or a primrary school kid, take your pick.

I never saw the man play in the flesh as I wasn't in Scotland at that time, but have seen footage. Looked to be a decent player to have about the place  ;D