Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

How many games did you get to last season?

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I got to 15 before my illness in late February and 17 the season before that.  A lot of my trouble stems from not being able to get back to Duns on my own accord and financial restraints. 

As I`ve said before it`s not that I don`t want to attend 30 plus games a year just I enjoy the away matches more because of the atmosphere although it has to be said the four home Europan ties gave them a good run for their money.  Really want to get up to Inverness one of these days.  Hamilton and St.Mirren will be another new experience once the opportunity arises.

1. I always show up for the Christmas game to herald in our annual New Year slump.

Firp Ark, 26 Dec 2007, 1 fucking 1 v fekkin Gretna.

Good pies though.

Previous last one was 0-0 v ITC at Todders when they were ground sharing. We'd been going great guns then turned to shit on that day and sustained it for about six weeks before storming back to miss Europe to Hibs on goal difference on the last day.  I believe they got pumped out of Europe by Dnipro.  ;D

I'm a fucking jinx.  :(