Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

A Dutch of Class

Guest swaddon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gillhaus all the way.

Loved watching him play, and only wish we had a couple of his calibre at the club these days!

(A goalkeeper as good as Theo would also be most welcome, mind! Shame he blotted his copy-book by going to Snake Mountain - I'm still petty enough to hold that against players!)

Voted for Hans, it was hard to choose between him and Theo Snelders!!!

Who voted for Bus and De Visscher they should not even be mentioned in the same breath as Hans or Theo they 2 were class acts!!

Voted for Hans, it was hard to choose between him and Theo Snelders!!!

Who voted for Bus and De Visscher they should not even be mentioned in the same breath as Hans or Theo they 2 were class acts!!

Bus could have been a good player but had to carry

to many passengers  ;D

Guest swaddon

Bus could have been a good player but had to carry

to many passengers  ;D

Do you think AFC will miss the Bus next season?

Ah those were the days

I was at Dens on a beautiful sunny day to see Theo make his wonderful debut and also at East End Park when Hans scored that amazing overhead kick  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I watched the youtube clip of that match at EEP, it was ace and i just wish i was born then.

It is no competition in my eyes.

When you consider the what Theo had to follow, to come in and win the awards in his first year say it all really. Interesting to see all the Dutch players we've signed over the years. Interesting, in my humble opinion behind Theo and Gillhaus our third best signing from Dutch football was that popular scouser known as Paul Mason :thumbsup: