Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

AFC Season Tickets Released

Still nae gettin one.  Althought I've never bought one anyone.  

It would be interesting to see how many people renew for next season.  I've a feeling that the numbers sold will be a good bit lower than this season.

Reckon you could well be correct.  Many more i know not getting as having season ticket is not that great a deal now with equivelant of 5 free games a season so unless you go to all maybe not worth it. 

Reckon you could well be correct.  Many more i know not getting as having season ticket is not that great a deal now with equivelant of 5 free games a season so unless you go to all maybe not worth it. 

Season ticket = £150

ticket = £15

isn't there at least 17 home games, but most likely 18?

Season ticket = £150

ticket = £15

isn't there at least 17 home games, but most likely 18?

Nope - 19 games but many of us aren't concessions and only get equivelant of 5 games free.

21 quid at gate x 19 games is 399.

Nope - 19 games but many of us aren't concessions and only get equivelant of 5 games free.

21 quid at gate x 19 games is 399.

So what you're trying to say is i'm completely wrong  :thumbsup:

It's not like anyone atcually checks your ticket at any point. I'm sure you could get a ST for your son/nephew/next door neighbour. Even if you're not a student next year, your student ID shouldn't run out intill September, so you can still get one!

But we really shouldn't be talking about how to rip the club off.

However £400 to see Aberdeen for a season is an absolute rip-off.

Anybody ever had a 10 game ticket?

Last year was my first wothout a ST for years due to working abroad on 28/28 Did the sums when the fixtures were announced and could only make 4 games so didn't bother, been feeling guilty for bumming seats off mates who aint at games!

So i was wondering if its any good?

I think the great work done since the QoS game may have managed to persued a lot of people that there is hope and to renew, but the same happened last season and i was so pleased when i never commited myself to the season of dross we just had!

However £400 to see Aberdeen for a season is an absolute rip-off.

Not sure you have much to complain about at that price.  Sure it's not the best league in the world or the best team in that league but I'm sure you'd struggle to fund any other hobby or amuse yourself for £20 most Saturdays.

Probably costs you close to that for a cinema ticket these days.

Listen guys.  Don't be giving up the season tickets.  Despite the cost, it's the way to go.  Trust me.

I live in Australia now and the biggest thing I miss about Scotland (apart from my family) is Saturdays with AFC - The beers before the game with the lads, the walk down Merkland Road, the game and the beers and banter after the game.  Although the two semi's have been a massive let down, if I still lived in Aberdeen I'd be along there as much as I could next season.  Newcastle United (The Jets) are my adopted A-league team and let me tell you that the standard of football is shocking here and has nothing on a Saturday at Todders.  You can however take drink to your seats, which numbs the pain a bit!  The Jets did win the A-league this season which was even more sweeter seeing as they beat Ian Ferguson's Central Coast Mariners in the last game but it was nothing compared with the 4am Bounce in my living room when we scored against Bayern. Made my season.  :thumbsup:

Listen guys.  Don't be giving up the season tickets.  Despite the cost, it's the way to go.  Trust me.

I live in Australia now and the biggest thing I miss about Scotland (apart from my family) is Saturdays with AFC - The beers before the game with the lads, the walk down Merkland Road, the game and the beers and banter after the game.  Although the two semi's have been a massive let down, if I still lived in Aberdeen I'd be along there as much as I could next season.  Newcastle United (The Jets) are my adopted A-league team and let me tell you that the standard of football is shocking here and has nothing on a Saturday at Todders.  You can however take drink to your seats, which numbs the pain a bit!  The Jets did win the A-league this season which was even more sweeter seeing as they beat Ian Ferguson's Central Coast Mariners in the last game but it was nothing compared with the 4am Bounce in my living room when we scored against Bayern. Made my season.   :thumbsup:

Thing is folk will still go to these games but will just miss out the dross games against likes of St Mirren, Inverness and Hamilton.  To see 6 home games against these teams next season will set fans back 126 quid.  Same 26 quid as will get you to see 6 home games against Celtic, Rangers and Hearts.  Price structure and grading needs looked at but not going to be for next year.

At the moment not going to get a season ticket again next season. There were too many midweek/Sunday games this season to make it worth while for me to get one. Also qulaity on show for most of this season makes it hard for me to justify the price they are looking for. However if JC goes out and signs some players of real qulaity and ability then I may change my mind.

I think the great work done since the QoS game may have managed to persued a lot of people that there is hope and to renew, but the same happened last season and i was so pleased when i never commited myself to the season of dross we just had!

:lolabove:

I live in Australia now and the biggest thing I miss about Scotland (apart from my family) is Saturdays with AFC - The beers before the game with the lads, the walk down Merkland Road, the game and the beers and banter after the game.  Although the two semi's have been a massive let down, if I still lived in Aberdeen I'd be along there as much as I could next season.  Newcastle United (The Jets) are my adopted A-league team and let me tell you that the standard of football is shocking here and has nothing on a Saturday at Todders.  You can however take drink to your seats, which numbs the pain a bit!  The Jets did win the A-league this season which was even more sweeter seeing as they beat Ian Ferguson's Central Coast Mariners in the last game but it was nothing compared with the 4am Bounce in my living room when we scored against Bayern. Made my season.  :thumbsup:

Exactly, its not just about the football its about the day out with your mates, having a drink and a laugh. Its the best way to spend a Saturday :thumbsup:

:lolabove:

Exactly, its not just about the football its about the day out with your mates, having a drink and a laugh. Its the best way to spend a Saturday :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

To be honest, most away games, the football is the down point.

Can anyone honestly say they enjoyed watching us lose to either Munich or Atletico, but you;ll struggle to find people who say they had a rubbish time there.

I'll be renewing at a bargain £150. South Stand (Concession) forever....