Skip to content

DogsTalk

As discussed. All other pet pics and stories are of course welcome but Swaddons suggestion for a name for the thread was just too good to turn down. 

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, tlg1903 said:

As discussed. All other pet pics and stories are of course welcome but Swaddons suggestion for a name for the thread was just too good to turn down. 

H'min You've only done half the job

Surely the postings of our dog pictures from the Kilmarnock match thread should be moved over here 😉

  • Author
20 minutes ago, BigAl said:

H'min You've only done half the job

Surely the postings of our dog pictures from the Kilmarnock match thread should be moved over here 😉

Did consider it but, no, they are where they belong imo. 

5 minutes ago, tlg1903 said:

Did consider it but, no, they are where they belong imo. 

Aye fair does.

Anyone that wants can post same picture on here OR a different one if they want.

Intrigued to see some pictures of pets other than just dogs.

I'll make no bones about it (sorry no pun intended 😉) but I am just an animal lover 

Luna (dug) & Rufus. Safe to say the dug is less keen on the bed sharing but Rufus (or doofus as I call him) is a wee dick and bullies her. 

IMG_3946.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.f52403a39ec9e81d598366cb90fe24cb.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.7b0a362e60af5a9792f8e60b0cfe7c0a.jpeg

Lilo top and Rocky below. Had 4 frenchies now, Rocky is 5 months old, we had one of our other frenchies pass away mid last year. Real funny fuckers, quirky personalities and endless entertainment. Cost a small fortune at the vet, reluctantly got a frenchie about 13 years ago, but couldn’t imagine life without them now.

Harley was a regular up the hills with us,Ben Cruachan in this case.Getting on a bit now

67967848-901962800170692-678363271351867

Edited by Elgindon

This is Duncan. Hes a 3 year old Collie Retriever, so he's great at retrieving atuff ... once someone else finds it first. 

20231112_192347.thumb.jpg.31372d4412a6ea68f387111da7de7783.jpg

I chose his name from the thought of him running away in the park and me shouting his name to call him back. He was originally going to be called Barry, but that was a shit name to shout at full pelt in the park. So I went with Duncan instead 

This is Cooper who will be 2 in April.IMG_9471.thumb.jpeg.bc2772f7e984a9e3f87f5ceac1a68658.jpeg

IMG_9532.jpeg

  • 4 months later...

IMG_7902.thumb.jpeg.310f29b492085d0defce98f97bd887cd.jpeg
 

Was at a wedding in Northern Ireland this week. This little guy was the ring bearer.

  • 2 months later...

As I'm new to this board, I'd thought I'd introduce you to my mob

Winnie; Cielo & Benny (AKA Shitebag, Deaf Lugs & Knob Dog)

The 3 Trouble Makers.jpg

3 hours ago, Alford.Red said:

As I'm new to this board, I'd thought I'd introduce you to my mob

Winnie; Cielo & Benny (AKA Shitebag, Deaf Lugs & Knob Dog)

The 3 Trouble Makers.jpg

They've got a lot of marks on them. Did you get a receipt?

As good a thread as any.

The dog shit in a bag hanging on a tree brigade. What on earth is the thought process?

If it's bagged, you've already done the hard bit. Why take the time and effort to hang it up on a tree?

I walk my mums dog up in Little France in Edinburgh. There's an enclosed field you can use there with a path around the perimeter. The other day I noticed somebody had hung a bag of shite on a branch at head height right over the path. You have to swerve to avoid a messy collision.

Today I walked it again and there is 2 bags of shite. The new one also has an old tennis ball kinda tied in to it.

Am I missing something here? What the fuck is going on? I'm tempted to set up a trail cam to catch the culprit.

14 hours ago, mondo_notion said:

As good a thread as any.

The dog shit in a bag hanging on a tree brigade. What on earth is the thought process?

If it's bagged, you've already done the hard bit. Why take the time and effort to hang it up on a tree?

Yep, this drives me up the wall. They would be better just leaving it

Here’s Jess. 13 years old and starting to slow down a bit, just like her namesake after that tackle from Bunter

d233107a-a8f0-43e2-88e0-c050c13df17d.jpeg

  • Author

Meant to upload some pics of my boy ages ago. He's no longer with us now sadly, 2 years now and I'm not even remotely close to being over it. His name was Wyvis after the mountain that overlooks Inverness and he was just the goodest boy in all the land. Hug them tight folks, we can't protect them from time however much we want to. Oh, one last thing, he was an Alaskan Malamute not a fucking Husky 😂😂😂

IMG_20210914_104228.jpg

IMG_20220604_215904.jpg

FB_IMG_1654384390405.jpg

IMG_20230117_093333.jpg

IMG_20231201_125912.jpg

IMG_20221214_211156.jpg

15 hours ago, mondo_notion said:

As good a thread as any.

The dog shit in a bag hanging on a tree brigade. What on earth is the thought process?

If it's bagged, you've already done the hard bit. Why take the time and effort to hang it up on a tree?

I walk my mums dog up in Little France in Edinburgh. There's an enclosed field you can use there with a path around the perimeter. The other day I noticed somebody had hung a bag of shite on a branch at head height right over the path. You have to swerve to avoid a messy collision.

Today I walked it again and there is 2 bags of shite. The new one also has an old tennis ball kinda tied in to it.

Am I missing something here? What the fuck is going on? I'm tempted to set up a trail cam to catch the culprit.

I assumed that they are all doing a round walk, and leaving the jobby to collect on their way back?

  • Author
1 minute ago, RicoS321 said:

I assumed that they are all doing a round walk, and leaving the jobby to collect on their way back?

I used to do that 2bf

33 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

I assumed that they are all doing a round walk, and leaving the jobby to collect on their way back?

Some will do that. I'm sure some will do that then conveniently forget about the collecting it part. But the people I mentioned above must be on some weird kind of wind up. Unless they are tying up all their bags of shite in the same place, at head height to collect at the end of the week? I'll keep you guys updated although I'm heading north for the weekend to catch the game so it will have to wait till Monday.

4 minutes ago, mondo_notion said:

Some will do that. I'm sure some will do that then conveniently forget about the collecting it part. But the people I mentioned above must be on some weird kind of wind up. Unless they are tying up all their bags of shite in the same place, at head height to collect at the end of the week? I'll keep you guys updated although I'm heading north for the weekend to catch the game so it will have to wait till Monday.

Photaes min.

Pretty sure I posted Lyra already (unless that was AbMad) but here she is again.

IMG_2372.jpeg

This is our Golden Retriever Bonita. Was originally called Bonnie then my daughter made friends with a girl called Bonnie who I apparently upset by calling her "Bonnie the Human" when she visited our house. As far as the dog's concerned, she probably thinks her name is "NO, drop it!"

No photo description available.

3 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

Photaes min.

Of the bags of shite or the dog?

I'm actually just back from a quick walk there and took a photo of the hanging bags. (somebody has decided to untangle the tennis ball from one of them).

Bags of shite:

20260828_155650.jpg

Dog:

20260828_165417.jpg

If aliens landed on earth and saw somebody picking up dog poo, they would think that dogs ruled the world and we were their slaves.

Louie

Always brings a smile to my face

IMG_0759.jpeg

On 28/08/2026 at 12:00, tlg1903 said:

Meant to upload some pics of my boy ages ago. He's no longer with us now sadly, 2 years now and I'm not even remotely close to being over it. His name was Wyvis after the mountain that overlooks Inverness and he was just the goodest boy in all the land. Hug them tight folks, we can't protect them from time however much we want to. Oh, one last thing, he was an Alaskan Malamute not a fucking Husky 😂😂😂

IMG_20210914_104228.jpg

IMG_20220604_215904.jpg

FB_IMG_1654384390405.jpg

IMG_20230117_093333.jpg

IMG_20231201_125912.jpg

IMG_20221214_211156.jpg

They leave a massive imprint on your heart for sure - never thought I would get another dog after being heartbroken when we lost our last one but couldn’t stand the house feeling empty

They all have their own personalities and glad we did

Wyvis will always be with you TLG and I have no doubt made you a better person

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.