Saturday 26th October 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

Remaining Elfsborg fixtures.

2 hours ago, baggy89 said:

Was that why Robson's team resorted to punting it up-field? "You have the ball so we can play our style".  😆

That's actually exactly how we approached things in his caretaker spell. Clarkson goes direct and if it doesn't come off, you press high. We didn't dominate possession but, with Duk and Miovski on fire, we were clinical and ruthless. Of course, a fair few of Clarkson's passes were connecting with Miovski over the top too, which helped. We're going to need a better left centre half and another hard working midfielder to make that happen again though. I'd expect opponents to counter with an even deeper line and a holding midfielder. It won't be easy once teams work us out.

15 hours ago, OrlandoDon said:

I expect to see that at pittodrie in a couple of months, sweeping move involving Richardson, Morris, mcgarry, loanee baldursson, and a lovely gueye finish. Quality!

And this folks is why you should just say no to drugs. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, OrlandoDon said:

I expect to see that at pittodrie in a couple of months, sweeping move involving Richardson, Morris, mcgarry, loanee baldursson, and a lovely gueye finish. Quality!

If whoever we are playing at home that day was daft enough to buy all those players off us, I will happily let them have that goal.

• Haha 1

On 26/05/2024 at 06:09, OrlandoDon said:

McGarry can actually play in this system...