Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons vs livi

No win in 8 and no goals in 7. Perfect timing for a livi win then 😬 in all seriousness, after all the fun stuff has stopped, we now need to sort out our pitiful league form. Can Robson do it? I have my strong doubts, but he’s not going anywhere soon imo. But he needs to stop with the fawning to the cheeks bullshit. It ain’t big and it never endears the fan base to you when you’re under kosh. 

they’ll look to stifle us as many teams have done this season so we’ll have to change it up I suspect. Lord knows we need to be stronger in midfield and he needs to stop dropping Barron. I know he’s leaving but ffs we need him.

out

bed

work

work

2-1 dons, miovski and Barron.

Simply have to start winning games if we are to have any chance of catching Hearts. As Manc says above they will come to sit in and frustrate us and we will need to find a way of breaking them down. We definitely have the players to do that but not sure we have the Manager. Really hope we move away from 3/5 at the back and go to a 4. Definitely will be changes to line up as both Shinnie and Rubi are suspended. I would like to see Barron start in place of Shinnie but suspect Robson might go with Polvara beside Clarkson and McGrath. 

Oot - fucking work interfering again

Work

Hopefully finished to watch stream

Flat

2-0 Miovski & Sokler. 

That's me done for the year.

Have travelled a fair few miles domestically and on foreign shores so far this season and going to take the festive period out and not likely to attend a game until Clyde Scottish Cup tie in mid January.

Robson needs to open his eyes to what is in front of him or he'll be lucky to see the anniversary of his temporary appointment, never mind his permanent one. A mark of a good manager is one that is prepared to try different things even if they don't always work. Robson to date has just been thrawn and refuses to change his ways.

Hoping that we can get Polvara and Barron into the midfield. Dare I say it I'd be inclined to start Morris  as he is about all we've got in terms of width.

A repeat of Kilmarnock result is not an option or the tide will become a tsunami.

Out

Having dinner

Streaming

Bed

2-0 (Jensen & Bojan) and Robson lives to fight another day

I started writing about how I didn't care and had reached the apathetic stage. But then I remembered it wasn't fair on you guys who live to see my formation graphics, and Rico needs someone to disagree with.

So...

IMG_4783.thumb.jpeg.be8744431e8f057391b3c9cf1f2c0a27.jpeg

Have Milne flip between midfield and defence.

Shinnie to sit central. Barron and Clarkson to do that thing that we used to do, the P word that's banned at Cormack Park. McGarry and Devlin to overlap them.

McGrath and Miovski to interchange and do sexy stuff like create and score.

3-0, Miovski, McGrath and Devlin. Robson to come out afterwards and tell Tyrone Smith that the spirits of Xabi Alonso (Leverkusen) & Frank Haise (Lens) had visited him in a dream to tell him hoofball is fucking shite and you can play three at the back and still pass the ball, and "we have no right to come here and dominate" is an embarrassing thing to say.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Panda said:

I started writing about how I didn't care and had reached the apathetic stage. But then I remembered it wasn't fair on you guys who live to see my formation graphics, and Rico needs someone to disagree with.

So...

IMG_4783.thumb.jpeg.be8744431e8f057391b3c9cf1f2c0a27.jpeg

Have Milne flip between midfield and defence.

Shinnie to sit central. Barron and Clarkson to do that thing that we used to do, the P word that's banned at Cormack Park. McGarry and Devlin to overlap them.

McGrath and Miovski to interchange and do sexy stuff like create and score.

3-0, Miovski, McGrath and Devlin. Robson to come out afterwards and tell Tyrone Smith that the spirits of Xabi Alonso (Leverkusen) & Frank Haise (Lens) had visited him in a dream to tell him hoofball is fucking shite and you can play three at the back and still pass the ball, and "we have no right to come here and dominate" is an embarrassing thing to say.

That's a ridiculous setup. I'd switch MacDonald and Milne as MacDonald prefers the central role.

Sorry to be negative but ugh. Just means more long ball and watch duk dribble, flop, and lose the ball multiple times. I feel we have to develop the sokler miovski partnership and duk plays the Hewitt super sub role well. 
lost my love for duk, hope he proves me wrong!

Also not overly in the polvara fan club. Yet to see him play really well for us, just don’t think he has the dig and graft, and doesn’t have the mentality to take control of a game. hope to see more but we need a dominating midfield 3. 
2-1 us, miovski and shinnie.

• Like 2

Just now, OrlandoDon said:

Sorry to be negative but ugh. Just means more long ball and watch duk dribble, flop, and lose the ball multiple times. I feel we have to develop the sokler miovski partnership and duk plays the Hewitt super sub role well. 
lost my love for duk, hope he proves me wrong!

Also not overly in the polvara fan club. Yet to see him play really well for us, just don’t think he has the dig and graft, and doesn’t have the mentality to take control of a game. hope to see more but we need a dominating midfield 3. 
2-1 us, miovski and shinnie.

Yep, I'm similar, although possibly the type of game we should be starting these guys. It'll be interesting to see if Clarkson is playing further forward tonight. I hope so, although I have a suspicion it might be Polvara ahead of the two or - even worse - Polvara expected to play the Ramadani role in a two with Shinnie, ahead of Clarkson. 

Just sitting in the car working up the courage to go in without prior alcohol.

What we are seeing is why we are shit. 3-5-2 doesn’t work. We don’t have the players to play this well.  No width further forward. Duk and miovski chasing long balls. No connection wide creating 2v1s and attacking chances, set up to fail. Rely so much on devlin to get forward. Too much to ask of him game by game. We won’t succeed until we go away from 3 at the back. 
and 1-1 now. Missed the goal cos I was texting this shit.