Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

ECL - Dons B vs Frankfurt B

Final European outing of the season. Mixed emotions for this one. Could and really should have been a dead rubber for the right reasons, but we are where we are. I really don’t expect us to put out a first team for this one, and if we do, well , that’s just lunacy. Cup final on the weekend has to be our priority so who knows, we may even see Dadia 😂

be nice for a few more youngsters to get a taste of euro football, especially when there’s no pressure on. A win would be good for the bank balance but is it worth the cup final? No. Will we try a different formation?

out

bed

work

work

3-0 Frankfurt, no dons scorer

I would start Duk and Sokler and let them believe they're fighting it out for a cup final place.

Would like to see MacDonald get more minutes with a view to starting the final.

Shinnie, Clarkson, McGrath, Devlin and Miovski all wrapped in cotton wool. Suspect Barron will start. Polvara too.

I'd even keep Roos on the bench to save him from injury.

They pumped Bayern 5-1 on Saturday. Only raise their against the men from Munich clearly.

17 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

Fair play to the club for getting idiots like me to buy tickets for this pish way in advance.

17 hours ago, Jute said:

I have train tickets but didn’t buy a match ticket. Might just head up and sit in pub. 

Sounds like there is a marriage made in heaven there for you two 😂

• Haha 1

On 10/12/2023 at 21:07, RicoS321 said:

Fair play to the club for getting idiots like me to buy tickets for this pish way in advance.

In fairness Rico, I find myself in exactly the same boat having bought a three match ticket,. The difference between us is that I have around a seven hour drive there and back🙄

• Like 1

Picked up a couple of freebies tonight so going to head along. Assuming we will be putting out none of the players. Who will play on Sunday or that played last night. Expecting Frankfurt to put out a weakened side as well but to still beat us comfortably. Fair number of Frankfurt fans on the train up who don’t have tickets. Shame they can’t see the game as would have created an atmosphere and made us extra cash.

In

pub

Y

pub

3-1 Barron with dons consolation goal.