Author Topic: Huns - Dons  (Read 1889 times)

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Rating: 77
  • Not a Jafa
Huns - Dons
« on: September 27, 2019, 10:28:22 AM »
Don't really feel like i'm ready for this. I don't think i've feared a game against them (new and old) as much as this in a long time. I'm not going to dwell on Wednesday, as i'm not even over it yet.  Not making it through to the next round probably did this lot a favour.  This team have no heart.  I think there are footballers in there, but for one reason or another, they're not showing it.

Somehow, this team, management included, need to find a way of getting a result. If i'm honest, i'm glad it's a stupid time so I can't actually watch it.  This match and the following month is going to be a hard slog.

Out
Bed
Bed
Bed
3-0, no dons goalscorer

Offline Stewart

• Global Moderator
  • Rating: 16
Re: Huns - Dons
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 10:36:14 AM »
Out
10-0, no dons goalscorer

Offline ayrshire_don74

• Star Striker
  • Rating: -135
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 10:38:54 AM »
1690-0
MR GRUMPY IS HERE

Offline KennyFuckinPowers

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 13
  • 2 Kinds of trouble in this world, living, dying.
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 11:48:45 AM »
Wouldn't put it past McInnes to somehow sneak a draw/win from this. We're obviously going to put everybody behind the ball, like we have done previously in the last few seasons and managed to get a result.

James Wilson added to the crocked list, McLennan a doubt, so on that basis, I'd go for something like

Lewis

Logan
Vyner
Considine
Leigh

Ferguson
Campbell

McGinn
Hedges
Gallagher

Cosgrove

We won't see much of the ball, so when we do, we really need to be clinical, we need to have some sort of intent in order to win this, will probably get the old " A draw would be acceptable " line before the game so I'm not holding my breath.

What I will say, is that Livingston apparently battered them on Wednesday night and some really poor finishing let them down, the exact same as when we played them last week, they just couldn't score, hopefully if we can get even a 3rd of those chances, the big man can stick one or two away.
It's a math class, the whole deal. Just like every math class, there's a clown in the front, and everybody hates this clown because he raises his hand, he's answering all the questions. What do we do? Move on. Just fucking move on, ready or not. He's deciding we got to move on, he knows his math, I hadn't even figured out about Santa Claus yet.

Offline TheDeeDon

• First Team Regular
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2019, 12:33:53 PM »
Not looking forward to tomorrow in the slightest, feel we are capable of getting a real doing by them.

Knowing McInnes, he will fluke a result against them and if he does I will gladly take it.

Hopefully we can get through it without losing anymore players.

Offline Jute

• Club Legend
  • Rating: 17
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2019, 02:45:41 PM »
Team pretty much picks itself as we are running out of fit players. I have the fear we are going to take a real doing on Saturday.

Oot - fuck paying £32 to watch Scottish football
Flat
local game probably Civil Service Strollers v Edinburgh Uni in the lowalnd league
Flat
4-0 no dons scorer.

Offline Ten Caat

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: 33
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2019, 04:42:44 PM »
Tbh i'm hoping that a virus strikes overnight decimating the remainder of our fit players and the game gets postponed. If it goes ahead I can see us shipping 5

Offline Jute

• Club Legend
  • Rating: 17
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2019, 02:11:32 PM »
Vyner in for Considine who drops out of team completely so got to assume he is injured.

Offline ayrshire_don74

• Star Striker
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2019, 04:03:37 PM »
cannon fodder
MR GRUMPY IS HERE

Offline ayrshire_don74

• Star Striker
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2019, 04:09:43 PM »
unsurprisingly greg stewart is monstering us
MR GRUMPY IS HERE

Offline ayrshire_don74

• Star Striker
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2019, 04:12:03 PM »
3-0
MR GRUMPY IS HERE

Offline ayrshire_don74

• Star Striker
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2019, 04:41:26 PM »
5-0 sackable
MR GRUMPY IS HERE

Offline Elgindon

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 24
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2019, 05:03:02 PM »

11 posts on a Hun matchday thread sums up the apathy

Offline KennyFuckinPowers

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 13
  • 2 Kinds of trouble in this world, living, dying.
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2019, 05:24:32 PM »
Not a single pass mark today.

We didn't even try for fuck sake, that was quite literally a training exercise for Rangers today, who didn't leave 2nd gear.

An utter embarrassment and we made Greg Stewart look like a player, or perhaps he's always been a player but our totally inept manager did his utmost to hide it from us?

In any case, the fucking fraud better be away soon or I can say with confidence here and now, bottom 6 looms for us, and will continue to do so whilst he's in the Dugout.

A complete wanker of a man, totally devoid of any self awareness and I can't wait for the excuses after this game.
It's a math class, the whole deal. Just like every math class, there's a clown in the front, and everybody hates this clown because he raises his hand, he's answering all the questions. What do we do? Move on. Just fucking move on, ready or not. He's deciding we got to move on, he knows his math, I hadn't even figured out about Santa Claus yet.

Offline baggy89

• Captain
  • Rating: 42
  • God forgives, I don't.
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2019, 06:06:47 PM »
Fucking horrific. 5-0 to a club formed in 2012. Sackable.

Offline LA-Don

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 23
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2019, 06:16:04 PM »
For the stattos out there, when was the last time we got horsed by more than 3?

Offline Ten Caat

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: 33
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2019, 07:54:13 PM »
Stopped watching after the 3rd went in. Horrifically embarrassing performance. Yes we were decimated by injuries to key players and I really couldn't see anything other than a defeat. But we barely laid a glove on them. And of course, Greg fucking Stewart just had to be in the thick of it all. Sevco were by no means at full strength themselves....Stewart in from the cold ( ice storage tbh), no Kamara, Kent, Aribo etc and still it was men against boys.

Plenty supporters now calling for McInnes' head on various social media platforms. Won't be happening for now unless he randomly decides to walk. The board just won't sack him due to the cost of paying up him and Doc's 3 year contracts and having to splash out for a new managerial team on top. However lose at home next weekend to a Hibs side gaining in confidence (whilst ours is shot and utterly depleted) then the first "McInnes oot" protests may be held outside the stadium. I can't see the crowd being much more than 11-11.5k either due to the growing apathy.

Nothing will happen at that point but we still have Motherwell away and Celtic home to come, get nothing out of those.....eminently possible.....and I think the crowds will start to crumble. I'd guess that under 9k for a few games and the board will then be forced to act, however expensive it is. All hypothetical of course at this point and we may find that with a few players back we halt the rot. This league minus the arse cheeks could actually be very exciting due to every team being as shyte as each other.....you couldn't predict at all who would win it and who would get relegated.

Offline TheDeeDon

• First Team Regular
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2019, 08:26:42 PM »
5-0, I feared a hammering and we duly got one, but by all accounts it was the manner of the defeat that really shocked.

Greg Stewart is a good football player and wasn't used correctly when with us, but today he comes in from the cold and does well against us, but we have replaced him with James Wilson, an even better player who I still have no idea why he signed for us as it is clear he won't be used correctly either, but it's always the players fault for being shyte, though sometimes they just are.

Fuck knows where we go from here, we are on a downward spiral at the moment and despite not thinking we will be in a relegation battle or anything like it, it is clear we need some fresh ideas on the pitch and highly doubt they are going to come from our manager.  I think we have a decent enough squad, but our style just doesn't seem to suit them.

At least Stewarty has got his wish with a strong and stable Rangers in the league, I hope he didn't jizz himself too much in the Ibrox boardroom after the game.

5-0  >:(

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Not a Jafa
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2019, 03:07:33 AM »
For the stattos out there, when was the last time we got horsed by more than 3?

Got pumped by Celtic twice this year (3-0) as well as Motherwell in the league cup the year before (same season). However, we haven't lost by more than 3 since October 2015 when we got pumped by St. Johnstone 5-1 at Pittodrie.

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Not a Jafa
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2019, 03:09:05 AM »
Christ, it really is a sad state of affairs.  TC, looks like you were spot on  :-[