Author Topic: Dons - County - Sat- 3PM  (Read 1277 times)

Offline Tyrant

• Administrator
  • Rating: 118
Re: Dons - County - Sat- 3PM
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2019, 09:57:07 AM »
Maybe you just got in his way while he was watching and he over-reacted. Perhaps you need to consider that sometimes in the heat of the moment some people get overly annoyed about silly litte things. Also, you say that Dons fans are "generally fucking pricks", but I'm guessing that the "fat mong" was not the only person that you walked past on the way to your seat?  Inotherwords, he wasn't particularly representative of Aberdeen fans, but more representative of "fat mongs". Whilst Rocket's approach is a good one if this guy was your equal, but if he's a fat racist mong, then why drag yourself down to his level and not just leave him to it? Or, apologise, smile and say "you're entirely correct sir, it won't happen again". You'll have appeased the stupid guy, plus you won't have to come on here of a Tuesday to tell us about it, because it won't be praying on your mind like it seems to be still. You've let the "fat mong" get to you, you see, which should never happen in life. Just laugh him off.

I should clarify for a start that we're talking about two separate people here. Said fat cunt and racist mong are two separate people. Only the fat cunt made the initial remarks but that sparked said racist mong into life. He'll happily shout at home fans for leaving early whilst hurling vile racist shite any anyone brown. The other folk in our row going back and fore for pies etc was also causing discontent which I found amusing. I actually apologised prior to them saying anything as I was saying excuse me to get past. The polite approach (which I will always initially take) doesn't always work. Especially if you're dealing with the irrational or unreasonable. I disagree that it's "praying on my mind" but it certainly stuck out which is why I mentioned it in the match thread here. It's far from the first time that I've seen such moronic behavior from Dons fans although of course this isn't an issue exclusive to Dons fans. If I didn't know any better (and I think I do) you almost sound offended, Rico. I assumed that no one on here would take it personally.

I'd be amazed if this is the last installment of this story because whilst I am rarely late my mate is late most of the time.  :thumbsup:

Offline RicoS321

• Captain
  • Rating: 73
Re: Dons - County - Sat- 3PM
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2019, 11:47:21 AM »
I should clarify for a start that we're talking about two separate people here. Said fat cunt and racist mong are two separate people. Only the fat cunt made the initial remarks but that sparked said racist mong into life. He'll happily shout at home fans for leaving early whilst hurling vile racist shite any anyone brown. The other folk in our row going back and fore for pies etc was also causing discontent which I found amusing. I actually apologised prior to them saying anything as I was saying excuse me to get past. The polite approach (which I will always initially take) doesn't always work. Especially if you're dealing with the irrational or unreasonable. I disagree that it's "praying on my mind" but it certainly stuck out which is why I mentioned it in the match thread here. It's far from the first time that I've seen such moronic behavior from Dons fans although of course this isn't an issue exclusive to Dons fans. If I didn't know any better (and I think I do) you almost sound offended, Rico. I assumed that no one on here would take it personally.

I'd be amazed if this is the last installment of this story because whilst I am rarely late my mate is late most of the time.  :thumbsup:

No, I was just hinting at mock outrage for my own amusement.

Keep us updated.