Author Topic: EPL  (Read 9634 times)

kiriakovisthenewstrachan

Re: EPL
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2020, 10:20:27 AM »
I have no idea what this post is trying to say but I know where the poster is coming from.

The world includes many who are full of resentment. The success of others is unpalatable to them as it reinforces how spectacularly unsuccessful and sad their shit lives are. They miss the beauty of the overachievers and they deny facts in their desperation not to face their own personal truths. Tragic really.

That explains your constant bitterness towards Stewart Milne perfectly. Thanks for enlightening us all with your nuggets of expertise.

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
  • Rating: -199
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2020, 10:30:39 AM »
That explains your constant bitterness towards Stewart Milne perfectly. Thanks for enlightening us all with your nuggets of expertise.

I'm not "bitter" towards Milne. I detest him for who he is and what he's done. The way he abused his contractors doesn't bother me. Nor how he used inducements to influence public sector workers. I don't even care that he doesn't care about his customers. That's life. But when his actions affected AFC plc, it affected me and that's unacceptable. The key is to understand what the truth was. Fools can't see truth.
Ancient Sound, Modern Noise

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
  • Rating: -199
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2020, 12:21:42 PM »
So in the "best league in the world"  ;) Liverpool have 2 games in hand to go 19 points clear after just 23 games

As I've obviously completed misinterpreted your post, perhaps you might explain it?

Liverpool have done something no team in Europe has ever done, in the history of the game.

Eventually, the commentators and even their opposition's managers are describing them as the best team in the world, including the most successful manager in the league (although his success was in the past and came to an abrupt halt after he abused a pretty young Spanish physio, karma following its true and natural path as always).

What's your point?
Ancient Sound, Modern Noise