Author Topic: DT Politics Thread  (Read 207157 times)

Offline Garlogie_Granite

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 13
Re: DT Politics Thread
« Reply #800 on: November 16, 2019, 07:43:30 PM »
Do you do it on behalf of anyone, or were you just asking for your own info? Not a surprise about deeside, they love a tory.
I am canvassing on behalf of a party yes.

My faith was somewhat restored today, but by fuck is WAK a bellweather seat. If Zowie Bowie hangs on SNP could be heading for 45 for less, if it returns to SNP it could well hit the heights of 2015 again.

What is abundantly clear, the north east is now a 2 party area, and split very much by old ignorant cunts who haven't a clue about the world in the 21st century, and those who pay attention and will vote accordingly.

Online RicoS321

• Captain
  • Rating: 76
« Reply #801 on: November 18, 2019, 10:07:03 AM »
I can't see Bowie being overturned in his constituency. The rich Tory element will not move to Lib Dems with the danger of the SNP looming. Everyone else will do as they're told or not vote.

Offline Garlogie_Granite

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 13
« Reply #802 on: November 20, 2019, 03:11:31 PM »
What a load of shite that farce was last night. If it wasn't already clear, Bojo is going to hammer the Brexit/SNP angle for all it's worth.

Jezza meanwhile is going to talk calmly, and quietly, with little authority, inspiring no confidence in anyone

Swickson is going to just dig bigger and bigger holes like her instantaneous admission she'd blow the world up last night.

Queen Nicola will continue to be the authority in the room, but aul wifies in Aberdeenshire will continue to ignore the drip on the end of their noses.