Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

What needs fixed?

Well, came back down with a bump today. Made me think about what’s missing for next year. He’s my take -

Roos is solid, happy with him.

Really hope we go back to a back 4, Devlin at right back, Macdonald and….if it’s scales we need a left back, but happy with scales at left back if we find a legit central defender. Happy to take pollock back obviously. So, if Devlin signs we need two starting defenders.

today showed we have no back up plan for center mid, plus we have shit width. Sign shinnie, we have rama, possibly clarkson. If we keep clarkson I’d go with those 3 central, if we can’t get clarkson I’d sign a 10 to play behind miovski. We need one more central mid to keep competition fresh and to be able to bring quality off the bench. We have no plan B when center mid doesn’t work. So, we need 3 central midfielders to add to rama.

we need two legit wingers, right and left. We have piss poor width and hayes can only be relied on so much. I’d take Vinny back as back up to two wingers being signed.

up top I like miovski. Call me crazy but I’d try to cash in duk now. He’s had a great year but he’s hard to fit into a team. We changed our whole style of play and formation for him, more cos we were piss than duk being the new Messi.  He doesn’t pass and very hard to have a style of play with him. And when he’s bad he’s bad. I predict he’ll be less successful next year as teams will figure him out so cash him in now.

so, from a starting 11 we need 3 defenders, 2 center mids, and 2 wingers to add to roos Macdonald Rama and miovski. That a tough summer to be successful!! (Obviously we need a bench too!) Funds from selling mccrorie, duk, and McKenna add ons certainly help!

Edited by OrlandoDon

Agree we need a left back/left wing back.

We need someone better than Ramadani.

We need Scales, Shinnie and Clarkson.

It's not the right time to sell Duk. We could be playing group stage football against clubs with big bank balances. Let him shine on that stage and maximise what we can get for him.