Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

What was the name of the young french/belgian lad Skovdahl brought to Aberdeen???

Sure his name was well French but cannae mind it  ???

What happened to him?

What happened to metal-mickey D'Jaffo too???

Is Bisconti retired yet or do you think he could still do a job for us (one of BB's favourites I believe  ;)).  He was fuckin nails!!!

:thumbsup:

Too right. The very reason I have this nickname on here. The guy was a machine. Granted, a machine that didn't always work and spat the dummy occassionally, but when he was on his game he was awesome. He even helped Darren Young to look a half decent player sometimes...

Alex Di Rocco did well for us I thought.

Euegene Dadi - first player to get the better of Bobo Balde in that specific season, again not a bad player, not a quality player either though.....

Alex Di Rocco did well for us I thought.

Euegene Dadi - first player to get the better of Bobo Balde in that specific season, again not a bad player, not a quality player either though.....

Aye, Dadi played a part in the team that won 9 games on the trot. He was a real handful for opposition defenders but sadly never found the net enough.

I remember being 16 years old in town when I bumped into both Fabiano & Bisconti outside blu bar.

Talked to them for a good 10 minutes, they seemed pretty decent guys, however, within a week both had left the club.

Maybe I should go have a quick word with Dan Smith  :wave:

Deloumeaux was immense. Ultra-calm and collected on the field. Very accomplished. I mind the home and away matches against Hertha Berlin, he had Marcelinho in his back pocket. It was only when Eric went off injured half way through the second leg that Marcelinho could finally work his magic.

Deloumeaux was immense. Ultra-calm and collected on the field. Very accomplished. I mind the home and away matches against Hertha Berlin, he had Marcelinho in his back pocket. It was only when Eric went off injured half way through the second leg that Marcelinho could finally work his magic.

He was sent off. Ridiculous decision.

Eric was indeed the coolest cucumber I've seen on the ball.  Tackles would be flying in, players surrounding him and somehow, he would stroll out of the pack with the ball still at his feet and slide a pass straight to a red shirt like he hadn't even realised he was under pressure.

Could cannonball a deadball freekick too.

It was his regular over head kick goals against Motherwell who were becoming a bit of a bogey team that I enjoyed the most.

I agree 100%, thought he was a very talented footballer, probably the most skilled we have seen at Pittodrie in a while!

Eric was indeed the coolest cucumber I've seen on the ball.  Tackles would be flying in, players surrounding him and somehow, he would stroll out of the pack with the ball still at his feet and slide a pass straight to a red shirt like he hadn't even realised he was under pressure.

... only for that red shirted player to be Darren Young, who would then let the ball bounce off his heel and straight back to the opposition. :hammer: