Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

To All & any unionist dons fans

A tory unionist dons fan is no better than a tory unionist hun!! There nothing but traitorous scum and I woudnt piss on a unionist if was on fire & if I seen a unionist scot drowning I'd throw the cunt a cinder block. Who ever took those butchers apron flags to Annan are cu nts and not true dons fans!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

A tory unionist dons fan is no better than a tory unionist hun!! There nothing but traitorous scum and I woudnt piss on a unionist if was on fire & if I seen a unionist scot drowning I'd throw the cunt a cinder block. Who ever took those butchers apron flags to Annan are cu nts and not true dons fans!

Interesting last sentence.

Regardless of the politics or religion of any Aberdeen supporter, I'm not sure how it makes them not a true Don.

I'll sit on the fence regarding that flag, which has often been debated on here before, but I am interested to hear your views on what differentiates a Dons fan from a "true" Dons fan.

They don't support scotlands fucking god damn right to indy & they show more respect for another country over there own!! They support th fucking torys who are glady letting millions suffer & 100s of thousands die! we these fucking evil unaffordable energy prices!

Basically if I seen a unionist dons fans drowning I'd throw them a cinder block. There nothing but traitorous cunts & no better than a knuckle dragging hun! In other words there far to similar to the most vile type of unionist royalist hun cunt.

2 hours ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

They don't support scotlands fucking god damn right to indy & they show more respect for another country over there own!! They support th fucking torys who are glady letting millions suffer & 100s of thousands die! we these fucking evil unaffordable energy prices!

Basically if I seen a unionist dons fans drowning I'd throw them a cinder block. There nothing but traitorous cunts & no better than a knuckle dragging hun! In other words there far to similar to the most vile type of unionist royalist hun cunt.

Again I'll ask how does that have anything to do with supporting Aberdeen Football Club ?

I get all your points but would again state that doesn't make anyone not a true Don.

Politics has the square root of fuck all to do with football.

What's next, pledge allegiance to the scottish independence movement and state you won't pay your energy bills before we consider letting you play for Aberdeen 😉

• Like 2