Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Listen to God

Willie Miller speaking about his autobiography on the 11th May at Aberdeen Uni book festival, I'll be heading along to hear the leg-end and get my copy of The Don signed.

Get yer tickets here: http://www.abdn.ac.uk/word/programme/index.php

You see, I dinna get this.  He released his autobiography (The Miller's Tale) 18 years ago.  I can't be done with this blatant profiteering in releasing a new one, even if it is Willie Miller.  Surely he's not short of a bob or two, or does he owe for unfulfilled orders of haddock?

To be more objective about the new book thing,j have to say that it is a FINE read with his good self being rather introspective and it seems viewing his past career through a slightly more reflective standpoint. I thoughtit was refreshig and uplifting, galvanising my support for the Dons or the rest of the season. (As if that was in an doubt).

He honestly believes AFC should be a bigger club than they are, he honestly believes that AFC should be competing for at least SOME of the honours each season and fnds it frustrating when his aspirations are not met by some aforemetoned board members.

I have nothing but total and utter respect for the man.

He honestly believes AFC should be a bigger club than they are, he honestly believes that AFC should be competing for at least SOME of the honours each season and fnds it frustrating when his aspirations are not met by some aforemetoned board members.

Nae different than most Aberdeen supporters.