🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Final 5 fixtures

Fixture 34 | Saturday 23 April 2022 Aberdeen v Livingston 15:00pm KO

Fixture 35 | Saturday 30 April 2022 Aberdeen v Dundee 15:00pm KO

Fixture 36 | Saturday 07 May 2022 Hibernian v Aberdeen 15:00pm KO

Fixture 37 | Wednesday 11 May 2022 St Johnstone v Aberdeen 19.00pm KO

Fixture 38 | Sunday 15 May 2022 Aberdeen v St Mirren 12:00pm KO

1 hour ago, RicoS321 said:

Sky showing only the scum games for the remainder of the season. What's the fucking point in selling out to those cunts. I'd rather have a tenth of the budget. Could you imagine them just completely ignoring relegation in their coverage of the EPL?

No surprise really. SKY genuinely could not give a fuck about Scottish Football. 

• Like 1

Sky have only shown two games from Pittodrie all season. That said, if relegation is sorted by the final Saturday they may well show Aberdeen-Saints since they'll have the Goodwin angle and Aberdeen are the biggest club in the bottom six so you imagine will bring in the biggest audience.

Meant to say agree with Rico that fixtures have fallen in our favour. If we had St Johnstone as first fixture there was a fair chance we were getting dragged in to play off fight. Two home games against Livingston side who have lost their main striker and an almost relegated Dundee surely should see us getting points to secure safety.

2 hours ago, Jute said:

Meant to say agree with Rico that fixtures have fallen in our favour. If we had St Johnstone as first fixture there was a fair chance we were getting dragged in to play off fight. Two home games against Livingston side who have lost their main striker and an almost relegated Dundee surely should see us getting points to secure safety.

Mmm, not sure I share your optimism, but hope to fuck you're right Jute 😉

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Panda said:

St Johnstone just got spanked 7-0 off Celtic. Let's not try to convince ourselves they can win two and draw one of their final five games, with Aberdeen losing all five.

We're not great, but we're not that bad. 

I know you're probably right Panda, but there is that nagging doubt remains that there is more than a whiff of Butcher's Hibs about our team 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Panda said:

St Johnstone just got spanked 7-0 off Celtic. Let's not try to convince ourselves they can win two and draw one of their final five games, with Aberdeen losing all five.

Maybe not automatic relegation but I question if this team has the drive that the 1994/95 team did when it came to the playoffs and thats where the Butcher's hibs spectre lies.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Panda said:

I could imagine St Johnstone beating Dundee and us. We're very lucky that the St Johnstone game wasn't first or second fixture. If it came down to a final couple of fixtures with at Johnstone needing a win and a draw and us just needing a win, I know which team I'd put my money on bottling it.

On 12/04/2022 at 18:14, tom_widdows said:

Maybe not automatic relegation but I question if this team has the drive that the 1994/95 team did when it came to the playoffs and thats where the Butcher's hibs spectre lies.

Agreed. The problem is a lot of the squad know they are on their way in the summer and will be more wary of injury.  Livi is must win for me or we are in real danger of getting dragged into it.  

8 hours ago, tlg1903 said:

Agreed. The problem is a lot of the squad know they are on their way in the summer and will be more wary of injury.  Livi is must win for me or we are in real danger of getting dragged into it.  

If we are only 3 points clear of St Johnstone come 5pm next Saturday with a squad of players who know they will not be here next season we will be right in the shite. 

• Like 1

I see the P&J reporting again today that Goodwin won’t hesitate with a “summer rebuild”. I’m really not comfortable with all this rebuild chat, it suggests that not being relegated is getting taken for granted.

Going by the last six games St Johnstone are in better form than us and going by the last 10 it’s only Dundee (on goal difference) worse than us in the entire league. That’s relegation form right there and if the focus is on what we’re doing in the summer rather than on sorting that crap record out then I’m very, very worried.

1 hour ago, wee toon red said:

I see the P&J reporting again today that Goodwin won’t hesitate with a “summer rebuild”. I’m really not comfortable with all this rebuild chat, it suggests that not being relegated is getting taken for granted.

Going by the last six games St Johnstone are in better form than us and going by the last 10 it’s only Dundee (on goal difference) worse than us in the entire league. That’s relegation form right there and if the focus is on what we’re doing in the summer rather than on sorting that crap record out then I’m very, very worried.

Our club is a basket case nothing else 

! Made crazy buy the piece of shit cormack