Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

PSV Eindhoven 4 v 4 FC Copenhagen

On 17/03/2022 at 15:59, SeeBass said:

I always remember how it felt like Paul Bernard took an absolute eternity to get match fit.

Sorted again 

Re that 4 - 4 game,closest Ive got was up at ICT. 4 - 0 ahead at the break 😎....Finished 4 - 3  😬

And the 4 - 4 v Celtic at home in the McGhee era

3 hours ago, Elgindon said:

Sorted again 

Re that 4 - 4 game,closest Ive got was up at ICT. 4 - 0 ahead at the break 😎....Finished 4 - 3  😬

And the 4 - 4 v Celtic at home in the McGhee era

Was that the game when Diamond scored with his groin and one of the red tops went with the headline ?

"Cock Of The North"

3 hours ago, BigAl said:

Was that the game when Diamond scored with his groin and one of the red tops went with the headline ?

"Cock Of The North"

Think that was a 1-1 draw with SEVCO. Happened in the first minute and I missed it due to oversleeping. Wonders of being a student 

4-4 draw was Paton, Mackie & MacLean (2)

Sone Aluko's reaction to losing the ball for the first goal still pisses me off. Talented player on his day but stuff like that possibly one of the reasons why he didnt reach his full potential.

Highests scoring game I've seen was Arabs 3-5 Dons

• Like 1

When Darren Mackie made it 2-2 I was warned by the barmaid in my local pub we would be asked to leave if acting like an idiot again.  You see I'd slid right along the floor of said lounge on my knees!! 

Town I live in has a maximum population of 3,000.  Bar we were in is classed as 'Celtic' but still poor showing from woman behind counter that day.

Watched second-half in old man's establishment down road a bit all by myself.  Not sure how I'd have reacted coming from 4-2 down with late Stephen MacLean double if still in first premises!!