Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

They hate us...it's not fair

Pie and Bovril is usually the home of some decent debate but looks ike some window licker slipped through the net

I am a rangers fan and find the attitude of aberdeen fans completely unacceptable' these idiots behave in such a way it makes it a risk to your safety to wear a rangers top in aberdeen - i have been the victim of mindless violence a number of times in aberdeen and think the behaviour of there fans goes largely unreported due to the press being more interested in what the old firm fans are doing - has anyone else come across these morons that call themselves the "casuals"?

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=79336&st=0&start=0

I hope any of you lads up the road make any rangers fan walking about the granite city in a rangers top welcome :hammer:

Pie and Bovril is usually the home of some decent debate but looks ike some window licker slipped through the net

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=79336&st=0&start=0

I hope any of you lads up the road make any rangers fan walking about the granite city in a rangers top welcome :hammer:

Where as walking down Sauchiehall/Argyle/Bath St in Glasgow wearing an Aberdeen one is a passport to safe passage

Two words

Fecking erse ::)

Just back from being up in my cousins wedding in aberdeen, and i will tell you of how many huns I encounted before I saw anything dons related.

Met by my cousin at the train station (hes a hun), walked towards the trinity centre, passed an old boy wearing a hun hat. Into McCalls to pick up my kilt. Boy next to me phone goes off, ringtone was hello hello. Met by my cousins mate, also a hun/not interested in football. Nip into the car park from the back door of McCalls, almost knocked over by a car, car had a Rangers air-freshner. Then I saw a wee boy wearing a dons training top - wow I was in Aberdeen!