Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Nicky Weaver

Flicking through my football stuff and realised how important this photo with Nicky Weaver was.  I know he only made two appearances for us but picture taken away to Motherwell in August 2013 was first game back just four months after we lost our Mam to primary Lung secondary Brain cancer following some 56 day battle with her illness.

Fact he represented both my teams is something that got me thinking.  Is there an Aberdeen player who also played for your second team?

Weaver.JPG

Edited by SeeBass
Missed Information

3 hours ago, SeeBass said:

Flicking through my football stuff and realised how important this photo with Nicky Weaver was.  I know he only made two appearances for us but picture taken away to Motherwell in August 2013 was first game back just four months after we lost our Mam to primary Lung secondary Brain cancer following some 56 day battle with her illness.

Fact he represented both my teams is something that got me thinking.  Is there an Aberdeen player who also played for your second team?

Weaver.JPG

I'll say this very quietly...... 

Matty Longstaffe 🙄

Then again there is also Simmie, Stephen Glass. Jimmy Smith & Roy Aitken