Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons vs st Johnstone

They’re on a shite run of form, and im actually glad we’re at home. Had we been away they’d have more of a chance. At least we’ve now got a shot at a result. Not sure why I feel like that after the shit show from the midweek game but I do.

H2H wise results have been all over the shop, but generally speaking, not many goals so given both our predicaments, would expect this to remain unchanged.

out

bed

bed

bed

1-1, Ferguson pen  

2 hours ago, manc_don said:

They’re on a shite run of form, and im actually glad we’re at home. Had we been away they’d have more of a chance. At least we’ve now got a shot at a result. Not sure why I feel like that after the shit show from the midweek game but I do.

H2H wise results have been all over the shop, but generally speaking, not many goals so given both our predicaments, would expect this to remain unchanged.

out

bed

bed

bed

1-1, Ferguson pen  

In other words, they'll beat us.

As Manc says games against St Johnstone as usually close and cannot see this being any different. It being at Pittodrie will hopefully mean team put in a bit more effort. Do we know if Hedges went off with an injury on Tuesday? Not sure if we have clearance for Besuijun but would think he will start if we do. Would consider resting Brown for this one and playing McGeouch. We need to find some creativity from somewhere but looking at current squad not sure where that comes from. Would also consider resting Ramirez as run of 2 goals in 11 is not great but we don’t have another striker to play in his place so need to keep trying with him.

Watched a bit of St Johnstone game last night and they looked shite and not even showing any real fight. This is one we should be winning. Not convinced we will.

oot

Flat

local game somewhere

Flat

1-0 Ferguson (p)

1 hour ago, LightbulbMoment2021 said:

Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if were beaten by St Johnstone! Weee a joke outfit tinpot I'm afraid. Yank bastard conmack is the cause of this all. 

Didn't realise you were still as bitter Derek 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2