Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

My wife says "Jimmy must go!".

Sign up for the hat Love, I'm havin' midweek piss-ups for the forseeable future!

We are a club that have sold their best, and some of the rest, yet here we are on the brink of a Scottish cup final and Europe (again).  I want the Board to back the Jimmys and let's see where we end up.  This is the life, these are the games you will tell your kids about, what a season (and dont let a few poor spl results cloud your judgement).  I'm old enough to remember the real glory days, but all you young ones take my word for it, this is way better than the fans of any other Scottish club could ever dream of.

Where have Aberdeen taken you this season?

For me it's been like a fucking fairground, and while most teams got off at the bouncy castle the dons are still on a roller-coaster to .... well ... maybe Gypsy Rose-Lee can tell me where this will end?

I see silver on a bus???  :thumbsup:

On the verge of a fcuking awesome season. The European tour has been immense, but i was a bit gutted that we weren't gonna qualify for it again. Then we go and book ourselves a semi final place against the weakest team in the competition!! Love it.

A final against the forces of darkness will be the perfect conclusion to this season. Europe in the bag too  :thumbsup:

Hopefully we can secure secure top 6 also. Would make for much better reading.

Knockout stages of UEFA cup, CIS Semi, Scottish Cup final, top 6 in SPL. That'll do me  :thumbsup:

Sign up for the hat Love, I'm havin' midweek piss-ups for the forseeable future!

We are a club that have sold their best, and some of the rest, yet here we are on the brink of a Scottish cup final and Europe (again).  I want the Board to back the Jimmys and let's see where we end up.  This is the life, these are the games you will tell your kids about, what a season (and dont let a few poor spl results cloud your judgement).  I'm old enough to remember the real glory days, but all you young ones take my word for it, this is way better than the fans of any other Scottish club could ever dream of.

Where have Aberdeen taken you this season?

For me it's been like a fucking fairground, and while most teams got off at the bouncy castle the dons are still on a roller-coaster to .... well ... maybe Gypsy Rose-Lee can tell me where this will end?

I see silver on a bus???  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

You all have permission to place your livers on standby for Europe again next season!  :thumbsup::beers:

After the tears of a week past on Sunday it was ecstacy in our houehold last night. I've promised to take the bairn on the European adventure if we get there again next season. Reckon at fourteen he'll be just about old enough to keep an eye on me ;)

That result could make such a difference to this season.

I was torn between good and bad, with the Euro experience being good, and domestic being bad. Even the CIS semi was a bad due to the capitulation.

If we can see off QoS and go on to win the cup, or at least have the consolation of Europe next year, it will be a great season.

One eventuality of this obviously involves me putting aside my years of ranting about Scottish Cup runners up getting into Europe and how it was unjust, but I only really meant diddy Scottish Cup runners-up like Dunfermline and Gretna. And us, the last time we did it....

Anyway, beat QoS and it's a great season, I guess that's all I really wanted to say!  :thumbsup: