Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Just In....

From my sister in laws house as we've only got Cooncil telly.......

Probably the worst 90 minutes to watch in a long time. Not because it was any worse than any number of other games I've seen but just because for almost the entire game I was filled with the foreboding sense that a goal was coming for the tims....even at 92mins and 30secs and a corner against!

But it didn't....

And we got one....

And for sheer tenacity under pressure, we thoroughly deserve it.

OK we struggled to keep the ball at times and each time we cleared it, it did come straight back, but we held out and I for one applaud the team and particularly our much maligned defence.

Soutar didn't have too much to do but what he did, he did well. Maybury was MoM by a country mile - get him signed up!! Diamond and Considine were magnificent under pressure and McNamara, despite lacking games, looked reasonably solid too.

Severin was back to something like his best, Nicholson worked his socks off (again), Miller led the line superbly despite virtually no service and his touch for the goal was sublime. Mackie took the one and only chance that came his way and its thanks to him we're now in a Cup Semi.

So we're 90 minutes away from a Cup Final and I for one will applaud a fantastic team performance  :clap:

Of course if we'd played the same way and lost 1-0 I'd be as critical as the next man - but hey that's football for you.

Cheerio Timothy and Mon the Dons!

Maybury was MoM by a country mile - get him signed up!! 

Fully agree get him on a 3yr contract.

Also, while we're at it, if Barry Nicholson is off(which he is :() I reckon we should try and get Walker on a season long loan aswell.

Can I just say;

"Fan-fucking-tastic!!!!"

Great bounce... we outsung the Celtic fans almost all game... and we fucking won!!!

Yee-ha!!!

I love football again.

[move] ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D[/move]

mizer,

I take it was you that got a cab to the game with us ?

we were the generous 4 folks that let you in with us !!!

Aye, cheers min. And cheers to K9 for getting me a ticket to the game  :thumbsup:

Mizer and Jute both left early. I reckon they went and had bum sex together. Nae proof but just a hunch. :thumbsup:

Im stesaming and its taking me ages to type this properly. Cheers to all the Globes for a cracking day/night, the train back was an absolutew bounce!!!!!  :thumbsup:

PS My fingers are still bleeding???!!!!!

When has leaving at 2.15 been early??????

And your finger blood is all over the flag you twat, dont punch seats!

Mizer and Jute both left early. I reckon they went and had bum sex together. Nae proof but just a hunch. :thumbsup:

Im stesaming and its taking me ages to type this properly. Cheers to all the Globes for a cracking day/night, the train back was an absolutew bounce!!!!!  :thumbsup:

PS My fingers are still bleeding???!!!!!

Some of us had to work in the morning.

Excllent night last night and worth the pain I am in now.

Been a long time since we won at the shit heap and boy does it feel good.