Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Derek McInnes Tribute Videos On YouTube

I've been watching a few of the above last wee while and something has always struck me about folk who post Aberdeen related stuff.  Pretty much all the video is made up of moments against Rangers and Celtic.  Does this kind of show a narrow minded mindset the support has?  There's no point succeeding against the Old Firm in Last 16 of the Scottish Cup if you're then going to lose the Semi-Final to say St.Johnstone but at least we knocked out Celtic or Rangers to that point is the feeling I always get from fans.

I just don't know guys.  

Edited by SeeBass
Used the wrong word in a sentence.

17 minutes ago, SeeBass said:

I've been watching a few of the above last wee while and something has always struck me about folk who post Aberdeen related stuff.  Pretty much all the video is made up of moments against Rangers and Celtic.  Does this kind of show a narrow minded mindset the support has?  There's no point succeeding against the Old Firm in Last 16 of the Scottish Cup if you're then going to lose the Semi-Final to say St.Johnstone but at least we knocked out Celtic or Rangers to that point is the feeling I always get from fans.

I just don't know guys.  

Maybe not the support as a whole, but potentially the mindset of the people who make the videos?