Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

McCoist is a cunt.

...as is "Mr Nice Guy" Craig Paterson.

This may well have been posted before, but here it is again, if so.  Watch the retards invade the pitch. Johnny Hewitt chipping the keeper is nothing short of brilliant, and McKimmie wanting to kill that cunt McCoist is ALMOST what my dreams are made of...  can you imagine if he got a hold of him?? (incidentally, note the challenge he puts in on McKimmie... then think of the one he put in on Theo... and then think of the pontificating he did when his wee pal got a sore knee at Pittodrie... That cunt never got what was coming to him.)

Seen this before, but always worth a look.  Goes to show that there was muchos aggro with "them" long before "that challenge".  This game is like some utopian vision. The filth gubbed comprehensivly in castle grey skull, good play fae us and a ref that seemed to handle the gae pretty well under the circumstances.

They are complete scum and always will be. A leopard never changes its spots.

Seen this before, but always worth a look.  Goes to show that there was muchos aggro with "them" long before "that challenge".  This game is like some utopian vision. The filth gubbed comprehensivly in castle grey skull, good play fae us and a ref that seemed to handle the gae pretty well under the circumstances.

They are complete scum and always will be. A leopard never changes its spots.

Under today's rules Paterson would have been off for his first "attempt" at a challenge. 

This was the 1st footie game that I ever got taken along to see.... and in all my years I've never enjoyed a match quite as much (though a 3-1 win at Tynecastle when Deano got a Hearts boy (Bruno?) sent off & a penalty through "gamesmanship" ranks a close second).

It was just before my 7th birthday & remember being scared shit-less... dare say my old boy a little more so as we were sitting in the main stand & I was cheering the goals in. Come to think of it, I'm really not sure how we got out of there alive.

Away to watch & enjoy it all again :)