Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Good, Bad, Ugly.

Was looking back at the 2007-08 Season earlier.  It always makes me cringe and smile in equal measure given the adventure we had in Europe which was kind of cancelled out by losing to Q.O.S. in Scottish Cup Semi-Final and being embarrassed by Dundee United in League Cup Semi-Final which I attended.

Can't be too disappointed with opening day loss to Dundee United as what happened afterwards inspired my favourite piece of writing and gave one his best experience in life so far.  But then we also blew a 3-1 lead at Easter Road (was there too) and met a fellow Dandy who has since become a great pal as Glasgow Central train broke down at Barrhead and we shared a taxi with another two Dandies to go see some 1-0 away win over Kilmarnock.  Getting humiliated 4-1 at Tynecastle was another hard one to stomach seeing as we saw it Live.  Losing to Motherwell 3-0 five days before turning it on against FC Copenhagen was utterly bizarre too especially as I'd persuaded a non football fan friend of mind to take me to Fir Park to witness said collapse.  The two 3-1 losses at Easter Road and Rugby Park which followed our epic 2-2 draw with FC Bayern Munchen certainly confused me somewhat and looking back not sure why I made both trips given money I'd spent on first leg of UEFA Cup Last 32 tie.  Remember on train after Kilmarnock defeat and being so angry I cried for pretty much whole way home.  Also recall making two trips in a week for games away to Falkirk in League and Scottish Cup. which were both pretty dire.  

I guess what I'm asking is why do we put up with so much rubbish with our football team for a memorable moment here or there?!?!?!?!