Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Shaleum Logan Future

I don't think it necessarily does, It depends how much he wants to continue. He's been a great servant to the club over the years but I think his best days are behind him and unless Hernandez is a complete flop he wont be a starter most weeks. Might still get a couple of rolling year contracts as a back-up.

Surely he will be off down south nearer his kids when his deal with us runs out? He's still good enough to play part-time non-league down there. Clearing blockages of shite during the week as his main job then playing football with a load of shite at the weekend. A world of turds awaits the bold Mr Logan

23 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Surely he will be off down south nearer his kids when his deal with us runs out? He's still good enough to play part-time non-league down there. Clearing blockages of shite during the week as his main job then playing football with a load of shite at the weekend. A world of turds awaits the bold Mr Logan

2 year deal at Salford awaits.... 

Not sure where he fits in now. We'll regularly go with a back 3, 3 from Taylor, McCrorie, McKenna, Hoban, and Considine. Wing backs would be Hernandez, Hayes, Kennedy, McGinn, even Hedges, and in a back 4 I see right back being Hernandez, Hoban, or McCrorie.

The fact Logan doesn't really play other positions, not sure when he'll play unless we get injuries.....which is certainly possible.

• 9 months later...

Interesting to see the Sun specifically mentioned the charge relates to his time as a footballer and not his plumbing business. 

If you told me a Dons right back was caught up in a money laundering scheme, Logan wouldn't be my prime suspect.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slim said:

Interesting to see the Sun specifically mentioned the charge relates to his time as a footballer and not his plumbing business. 

If you told me a Dons right back was caught up in a money laundering scheme, Logan wouldn't be my prime suspect.

Really?

He’d be my prime suspect.

Only he doesn’t have the intelligence to think about placement, layering & integration. 

Shay does rather appear to be on a bit of a downward spiral if indeed these two alleged incidents are factually correct.

Have always liked Shay and loved the way he lives rent free in your typical Howkers head.

Hope he gets his shit together 

3 hours ago, BigAl said:

Shay does rather appear to be on a bit of a downward spiral if indeed these two alleged incidents are factually correct.

Have always liked Shay and loved the way he lives rent free in your typical Howkers head.

Hope he gets his shit together 

It's weird, all of this seems a bit out of character, but I guess we only ever really saw Shay the footballer.