Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

What a Cliche!

Guest Caroline B

Guest Caroline B

I'm gutted about yesterday. At the end of the day, I'm as sick as a parrot. But it's still only half time in the tie and of course it's a game of two halfs. It's not over till the fat lady sings.

I was over the moon when we scored but down and out when they equalised. We have it all to do and maybe a mountain to climb, but with the players we have, we can take the task in hand and do ourselves proud.

When the early exchanges happened I thought the game had nil-nil written all over it but our boys stepped up to the plate and gave 110%. You can't ask for any more than that.

I just hope we give a good account of ourselves next week.

Yeah, early doors it looked like a stalemate, both teams cancelling each other out.

Pity the boys put the tools away too early, a game lasts 90 minutes after all.

When the early exchanges happened I thought the game had nil-nil written all over it but our boys stepped up to the plate and gave 110%. You can't ask for any more than that.

I just hope we give a good account of ourselves next week.

Actually you can't even ask for that ;)

Sorry kent fit you meant, but couldn't resist it

If that ball had gone into the net, that would've been a goal!

Nevermind, this Celtic replay will surely be the one that gets our season back on the rails.

It's a difficult game for the Dons on paper, but of course games are not played on paper.

You just never know! Most games last 90 minutes, and I'm sure this one will be no different.

The key to winning matches is putting the ball in the back of the net.