Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

mega 'dave' bus was there

width=75 height=75http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/34/b4/0,,10284~3585076,00.jpg[/img]

I want a bigger version of that pic !

First in Aberdeen today revealed it has clinched a sponsorship deal with giant Dutch defender and recent signing, David Bus. First in Aberdeen will be the player's official sponsor until the end of the season.

As George Mair, managing director of First in Aberdeen explains, it was not just the obvious 'Bus' connection that convinced him to sponsor the player. "Being a local company, most of our customers and staff, myself included, are keen Dons supporters - it is great to be able to support the club and David Bus. We wish David every success in his career with Aberdeen - having seen him perform so well in the league against Celtic in February, I have every confidence that he is not a 'passenger' in the Dons team and fully deserves a 'First' team 'ticket'!"

He added: "The European adventure has been great for the club and indeed for the fans - lots of our staff have travelled the length and breadth of Europe supporting the team. I hope the team can replicate that kind of form in the league and of course we wish David and his colleagues the very best of luck against Celtic in the Cup at the weekend."

Meanwhile David Bus said: "Its great to be sponsored by the largest transport company in the UK, whose grass roots remain here in Aberdeen. Hopefully Jimmy Calderwood will give me a run in the team and give me the opportunity of earning a deal with Aberdeen - it would be fantastic if First could be my official sponsor again next season."

Meanwhile David Bus said: "Its great to be sponsored by the largest transport company in the UK, whose grass roots remain here in Aberdeen. Hopefully Jimmy Calderwood will give me a run in the team and give me the opportunity of earning a deal with Aberdeen - it would be fantastic if First could be my official sponsor again next season."

Aye, right!