Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

JC pandering to the Huns- Right or Wrong?

Read in the Sunday Herald yesterday that Darcheville got injured in the warm-up on Saturday after the teamlines had been entered, therefore with Boyd getting promoted from the bench, the Dons were well within their rights to insist that the Huns were only allowed 6 on the bench. Instead Calderwood gave them a pardon allowing Cousin to move from his seat in the stand to one on the bench.

Are these the actions of a decent bloke acting in the spirit of fair play? Or a dyed in the wool Rainjirs man who wouldnt dare defy his dads favourite team. IMO we should be trying to gain any advantage we can over any team and telling them tough shit, you'll start with 6 on the bench. Calderwoods blatant pandering to the Huns really does my tits in!!

Guest fatshaft

What he said :thumbsup:

Aye got to agree. Enough bad feeling (not that there's anything wrong with that :P )without gamesmanship coming along as well.

Wish he would talk his own team up instead of worrying about opposition.  But whilst no great shakes i wish he would concentrate on us and keep his mouth shut and stop bigging up the old firm constantly as just alienating our own support even further.

Wish he would talk his own team up instead of worrying about opposition.  But whilst no great shakes i wish he would concentrate on us and keep his mouth shut and stop bigging up the old firm constantly as just alienating our own support even further.

said the same thing on saturday when reading his newspaper interviews.

In hindsight, with the blatant cheating from all 12 hun players on the pitch, it is probably the wisest decision to try and rise above this behaviour, so a part of me is sayinh he's right. Howeverthe other part of me is saying.

Its the hun.

at ibrox.

with kenny clark.

so fuk em