Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Parking - Sunday

Fit like abody?

Looking for somehwere decent tae park on Sunday, normally Bus / Train it, but shite KO time means driving.

Been told Crompton Avn is OK, Anyone parked there before ?

Been a while since I have parked there but from memory we used on of the side streets of Aitkenhead Road or Curtis Avenue.

What pubs are everyone heading to? I want to watch the Hearts/Celtic game but fancy a pre-match bounce too.

Old Quarry Bar, Rutherglen. Oh no haud on.. on second thoughts maybe not the best place to visit given our opponents and the charity box at the door for The Protestant boys march.  Had the misfortune of picking up Scotland tickets in there once. Hun / Sevco shitehole, walked in and thought Oh no, only for my lad to announce "Dad you hate Rangers" 

Old Quarry Bar, Rutherglen. Oh no haud on.. on second thoughts maybe not the best place to visit given our opponents and the charity box at the door for The Protestant boys march.  Had the misfortune of picking up Scotland tickets in there once. Hun / Sevco shitehole, walked in and thought Oh no, only for my lad to announce "Dad you hate Rangers"

Good boy you've got there :thumbsup:

Well that was a good spot for parking.

Off at 1A, back up under motorway heading towards Hampden area, wee side road on right hand side.

Would have been an easy getting way too as I was heading West and no queue heading that way if it had not been for two numpties i was giving a lift too getting lost  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: