Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Tribute to Mark Walker

For everyone going to the Ross County v Aberdeen match on Wednesday, we would kindly ask, in tribute to Mark Walker who sadly passed away on Sunday, for a minutes applause, on the 49th minute for a true Dons and Inverness Reds legend.

Mark was one of our longest serving members in the Inverness Reds and was known across the Dons support at home and away matches.

We would like to thank everyone who have posted on Facebook and Twitter, for your kind words of support for our good friend. It is very much appreciated.

27073412_1810377612593682_2785369127518793701_n.png?oh=18d99d3ab45b6eaea7608e933ecd3230&oe=5AE15120

I knew Mark for 25 years give or take,  I didn't know him as well as I would have liked but I had a huge amount of time for him.  He was a very funny guy, especially if he deemed someone late for the supporters bus.  I faced his ire on this a few times and one time argued with him all the way to forres that jist because the bus was there 15 minutes early it didn't mean I was late by arriving 5 minutes before it was due to leave.  He was a good guy and easily the biggest diehard I ever met, I'm really going to miss him.  RIP Rattler. 

Always sad to hear of a dandy going, let alone too soon. Name appeared a lot on my fezbook feed a lot this week so clearly a well liked guy.

Question, why not a minutes silence? Would seem like the right ground to do it? Anyway, I’m sure whatever you guys have in mind will be a fitting tribute to him  :thumbsup: