Supporter Support

Just wanted to thank the two boys who helped me up off the pavement and then supported (one on either side with their arms under mine) yours truly on telling them I had cerebral palsy after I'd slipped on ice outside Pittodrie at weekend.  Took us to top of Merkland Road.  Wasn't a particularly bad fall but was struggling to make any progress so did bring a wee tear to our eye.  Think they were from two different group of supporters.  Anybody hear about this good deed please pass on one's gratitude for Mr Seymour.  I only got FOUR LIKES on Facebook for telling my story.  Truly unbelievable given all of one's 405 friends know we have a disability and would get why these two lads helping SeeBass meant the world.

Just wanted to thank the two boys who helped me up off the pavement and then supported (one on either side with their arms under mine) yours truly on telling them I had cerebral palsy after I'd slipped on ice outside Pittodrie at weekend.  Took us to top of Merkland Road.  Wasn't a particularly bad fall but was struggling to make any progress so did bring a wee tear to our eye.  Think they were from two different group of supporters.  Anybody hear about this good deed please pass on one's gratitude for Mr Seymour.  I only got FOUR LIKES on Facebook for telling my story.  Truly unbelievable given all of one's 405 friends know we have a disability and would get why these two lads helping SeeBass meant the world.

Would bet your were not the only one to slip on the way to and from the game on Saturday as pavements and road on King Street and Merkland Road were a disgrace. Good to hear that folk stopped to help.

Great to hear SeaBass. The pavements were so bad we decided to jump on a bus at the top of Merkland Road rather than walk for half a mile after the game. Later that day when I walking down Union Terrace, I slipped yet again, twice in quick succession (but luckily didn't ever fall), and a young black lad caught my arm to steady me. Great to see some good caring people left in the world.

WTF is it with the city coonsil. Pavements were ALWAYS gritted back in the day. Fucking disgrace if you ask me.