Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

St Js v Aberdeen

Might head down to this one if I can manage

Would like to see Stewart get a run of games.Seen glimpses of what he's capable of in recent times.Also a run of games for either GMS or Wright.

I'd also be tempted(winna happen) to give Harvie a start,with Shinnie ahead of him helping out.

...and keep pressing.Dundee created as many,if not more chances after we decided to game manage.That being the case,why not spend more time getting into the knack of attacking,a weak area for us

For me;

Lewis

Logan  O'Connor/Arnason  McKenna  Harvie

MacLean Shinnie

Stewart  Christie  GMS/Wright

May

Why does Ross deserve a place? I'm not saying he doesn't, just intrigued by why you think he does. Given he was taken off at half time, I'm wondering if he maybe would be better coming off the bench.

As for Harvie, I'm pretty certain he's a right back. Would prefer him to get time in his favoured position. Again, maybe from the bench. Logan deserves a rest. Played every game since he arrived just about.

Why does Ross deserve a place? I'm not saying he doesn't, just intrigued by why you think he does. Given he was taken off at half time, I'm wondering if he maybe would be better coming off the bench.

As for Harvie, I'm pretty certain he's a right back. Would prefer him to get time in his favoured position. Again, maybe from the bench. Logan deserves a rest. Played every game since he arrived just about.

For the simple fact he scored a world class goal against the Huns.

No other fucker did(outfield).

And every time I've seen him he's shown great skill.

He's a player like wright that needs game time.

They're exciting..full of energy and dying to show their skills.

If you thwart players like this then why bother at all?

He can come off the bench as well however, the difference n psyche between a player in the starting 11 and coming off a bench is huge.

This will be a tough one again. St J, last game aside, usually try to shitfest it against us and try to sneak something. Cannot see Wednesday being anything different. May supposed to be fit for Wednesday so would expect the line up to change. Not convinced Ross being taken off at half time was tactical as thought he was pretty poor on Friday. I would expect Arneson to return to defence with O'Connor dropping out. McLean and Shinnie to continue in midfield with Christie Stewart and Wright/GMS in front of them and May in for Rooney.

Oot at the moment as not sure I can be bothered getting home after midnight due to shit public transport

Work

Flat

Flat

1-0 May

Another tough game for us and not exactly a happy place for us over the years, but another result to be ground out by.

Selection wise, I have gave up trying to guess with McInnes. You know the core line up, it's just the curve balls he throws in which infuriate me. I would like to see Arnason return beside McKenna, who has been the one bright spot of our season so far.

1-2 Wright and Stewart.

Horrible venue for football, probably more so due to the type of football that gets played there.  Neither team are in great form at the moment so I don't expect it to be pretty or open.  I'd probably try and get May to run at them but he needs the service first to give him those opportunities.

Out

Bed

Might be able to catch it before an interview, probably better if I don't mind.

Above or lunch

1-1, May