European Souvenir DVD????

Just thinking would anybody else have appreciated say the club releasing a souvenir DVD of all our European matches seeing as it is 50 years since we first foraged into continental action.  Even if it was just a couple of minutes highlights where some games were concerned.  I'm literally quite bored with the domestic season after 26 years as a fan and have been quite glad I've had chance to enjoy 11 Europa League ties these last four seasons.  Especially so as they're something different which has distracted me from heartache of losing my Mam to Brain Cancer. 

I'm as staunch an Aberdeen fan as the next bloke but do need a bit more stimulation with what I'm watching from one week to the next.  I watched some Scott McDonald interview recently who said a lot of his Celtic teammates left even after winning the double because Scottish football can be very dull at times with no real variety.  I wholeheartedly agree with the guy.