Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Mark Reynolds

quite happy with this, not as good as he was but not near as bad as some think.

He is a helluva lot worse than some think, weak in the air, gets bullied physically by big attackers and his pace which was once his biggest attribute as a central defender has disappeared.

I'm hoping that his days as a first pick are at an end, emergency cover only for injuries should now be his remit and any club offering 100k for his services should have their hand snapped off. ( and possibly a free opticians appointment for their scout thrown in as a goodwill gesture)

When he first joined he was undoubtedly a huge upgrade on the players we had at our disposal but he really should have been told that he was being released at the end of his contract ( or allowed to go free to any club willing to take over his contract) with a thank you for his services and best wishes for the future.

• 1 year later...

Quick emergency stop as I was passing the Kingswells co-op there to pick up some dog shit bags. As I pondered the available selection I was distracted by an angry and inconsolable toddler and the pleas of his desperate father for him to behave.....and as I mulled over the horrors of having sprogs (mine are older now) I couldn’t help but have some sympathy for the stressed out dad. Only to turn the corner and realise it was Mr Reynolds himself!

If you’re young, take my advice. Don’t have kids. Generally they’re cunts, the bad times far outweigh the good, and for the next two decades at least they’re going to ruin your lives. Marky Mark would agree with me just now.... :rofl:

You’re welcome.

Quick emergency stop as I was passing the Kingswells co-op there to pick up some dog shit bags. As I pondered the available selection I was distracted by an angry and inconsolable toddler and the pleas of his desperate father for him to behave.....and as I mulled over the horrors of having sprogs (mine are older now) I couldn’t help but have some sympathy for the stressed out dad. Only to turn the corner and realise it was Mr Reynolds himself!

If you’re young, take my advice. Don’t have kids. Generally they’re cunts, the bad times far outweigh the good, and for the next two decades at least they’re going to ruin your lives. Marky Mark would agree with me just now.... :rofl:

You’re welcome.

I'm normally quite reasonable but to tend to be more of a miserable cunt. However, I'm 45 with a two year old and a preggy wife. Fucking hard as hell, have 2 jobs too to survive, and about to be harder but I wouldn't have it any other way. Wanker has had me up since 3AM today but worth it! Happy for the little shits to bankrupt me and ruin my life!