Police Probe

This online issue which has opened a police investigation is why I try not if we can help it to associate myself with any of The Red Army like a Supporters Club or other organisation.  Part of my reason for leaving this web forum behind years ago was because some of the things which got posted on here were rather head scratching to say the least.

Latest incident is truly embarrassing.  I always said to my Mam we were too intelligent to follow a football team yet this great club has probably stopped me from killing myself in the past so what does one do?!?! 

Is this in relation to anything in particular seebass or just the on going probe into the stadium comments?

I assume it's about the obviously tongue-in-cheek but pretty distasteful comments made over on the Hat. Some No Kingsforder has run to the police like an absolute fud and I find it utterly pathetic. Nothing has driven (no pun intended) my support for the new stadium more than the utter clusterfuckery of the NKS mob. They've been an embarrassment and a disgrace and have let everyone down with genuine concerns around the new stadium.

Nonsense. I was at Westhill shopping centre yesterday lunch time and could have been killed. I couldn't sleep last night thinking that perhaps, because I have not been supportive of the stadium, it was me they were after. I might phone into the radio or something. That should help.

Which Dons forum is this alleged to have occurred on?

For clarity, it's a divisive topic obviously, but not wanting any person/s into trouble over it.

As far as I'm aware there have been a few fisticuffs over this issue between blokes in the past i.e. arguments in pubs that continued outside - its emotive.

Don't really believe you but if true that's fucking pathetic. Pricks.

Don't believe me?  You know nothing about me, nothing about my views on free speech, nothing about my research on online use or views on social media use or views on law or the powers at be (Police). 

The trouble is it's a campaign that has been split into rallying around defined banners when actually the whole god damn issue is more than that on both sides.    It's become dislike v dislike when (if you had read what I have said in the past) Kingsford should have been about collaboration.

But here we have it.  On one side NKS vs. Yes Kingsford.  Nothing in the middle and both sides making judgements about each other.  Ask yourself, in the murky world of online social media is it really any surprise  what has alleged to have been said and the supposed consequences?

I honestly couldnt believe anyone would run to the rozzers over that post on the Hat. Offensive...yeh sure but a police matter? Jesus Christ you would think that they would have better things to investigate but apparently not. If it goes to court I hope to hell the beak gives the reporter and the rozzers an almighty bollocking for wasting his time and taxpayers' money...

In all fairness I've seen disagreements in pubs over stuff that's a lot less trivial than a stadium move that ended up with blood being spilled.

It's got down to trying to score points over each other now, which is absolutely pathetic. Like two little kids squabbling over which one is the favourite and trying to make the other one look bad.

As much as I disagree with some of the 'arguments' from both sides, I'm not going to come to blows with anyone over their choice, I may well reserve the right to call them a dick of course

It's got down to trying to score points over each other now, which is absolutely pathetic. Like two little kids squabbling over which one is the favourite and trying to make the other one look bad.

As much as I disagree with some of the 'arguments' from both sides, I'm not going to come to blows with anyone over their choice, I may well reserve the right to call them a dick of course

Correct.  It's all petty point scoring, like Old Firm tit for tat.

Using emoji's with a laughing face in response to another post on Donstalk = 10 bonus points.

Well done, you are in the lead today.

For what's it's worth I don't want to leave Pittodrie under any circumstances.  The new stadium half empty would look embarrassing to onlookers.  I'm not sure it would be full to capacity against the Hamilton Academical and Ross County of this world like people at the club seem to think it will.

For what's it's worth I don't want to leave Pittodrie under any circumstances.  The new stadium half empty would look embarrassing to onlookers.  I'm not sure it would be full to capacity against the Hamilton Academical and Ross County of this world like people at the club seem to think it will.

Hardly helped by piss poor away support though, irrespective of where we play.

Pittodrie half empty is pretty embarassing too,though you probably mean going to the bother of having a new stadium built,for it only to be half full.

Personally I would go for around 18'000 capacity so's it was rarely under half capacity,and to create demand for tickets

Correct.  It's all petty point scoring, like Old Firm tit for tat.

Using emoji's with a laughing face in response to another post on Donstalk = 10 bonus points.

Well done, you are in the lead today.

Ach, now I'm confused.

Per chance did I get 10 points for something?

Really interested to see this points table

Is it a competition?

Can I exchange these points for a prize?

Ken fit, I'll post some more laughing emojis and see what i get for that  :rofl: :rofl: :laughing:

We've been talking about moving to a new stadium for nearly 20 years now. Are we really going to get our finger out of one's backside and actually see something happening or what??

Yeh, we've submitted an application for a stadium and training ground at Kingsford. Currently waiting for council approval.

How was your trip to the moon?