Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Scottish Cup 2017/18

Jute

Steve Clarke has called on broadcasters not to jeopardise Kilmarnock ’s Scottish Cup hopes by sending them to Pittodrie for a lunchtime kick-off.

A lunchtime kick off would be okay for us. The TV folk never think about Aberdeen fans when they fix the live TV broadcasts. About time our fans come first but you can bet they will do something to annoy our supporters.

Less fans make the journey so there is more of a partizan crowd against you is the only hindrance.  If the team is good enough it doesn't make much of a difference though and at the moment you would say Killie are. This is a tough draw we have and I'm very glad it's at home.  That pitch of theirs is fucking murder! 

I hope it's not an early KO, it has the potential to be a really good tie this one and I would hope we get a high away attendance to aid atmosphere. 

Not sure what happened to Killies away crowds as they got some very decent turnouts back in the day.First memory was a 4 - 1 win for us at Pittodrie,81/82. Filled a fair amount of the Merkland end IIRC.Bit of aggro during the game too if I remember.Huge crowds home and away during the Tommy Burns era too.

Building that larger than necessary stadium hasnt done them any favours.Who wants to watch fitba in a 1/4 full stadium.Feel a bit sorry for them,but they'd be one of the first clubs i'd be happy to see go down.

Should be a good,tough game in the cup though.Looking forward to it

From Twitter.....Rangers haven’t played a team sitting in the top six in Scotland's top division outside of a semi final of a major cup since they were formed in 2012.. the odds in that happening are now sitting at over a TRILLION to 1. No one see anything wrong with that ??

No idea if that is true but could not see a betting shop give you them odds. :laughing:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...